Cat scare Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Well, apparently the cats in my neighborhood were getting into a hissing fest and I arrived just as they were "settling their differences" with tooth and claws.

Anyways, where was I?

Oh yes, I was talking about my weird memory loss. 

I remember opening my locker and reaching in for my lunch, and the next thing I now, I'm sitting at my table with my friends, my lunch remains scattered in front of me. I could tell that one of them was a sandwich, but other than that, I have no idea what I had just ate. I remember looking around, as if in a trance, at the others at the table. They continued on as if nothing had happened.

Okay, time for something different. I can't keep thinking about that; it's been driving me crazy all day, and it freaks me out. I keep running my hands over my forehead as though trying to iron it, trying to remember, and I don't know what happen. It's like a time glitch that only I remember.

Hold on a second; the music I'm listening to is NOT helping.

...Pandora doesn't like me skipping songs apparently. 

Well, I guess I could share a bit about myself. 

I'm a senior in high school, in my final semester. I haven't decided on a major yet, but I'm good at history, psychology, and other social sciences. Yes, I know that isn't what jobs these days are after, that you can't do anything with a degree, blah blah blah--it's just what I like and I'm good at. 

I'm the youngest of three, both brothers, one who's finished college with a degree in Engineering and soon-to-be father; the other is in his sophomore year in college for a music degree. When I leave for college next year, my parents will have the house to themselves for the first time in over two decades. 

I have a crippling fear of the dark, which is to be expected, given all the weird stuff that tends to happen to me in the dark. I tend to be an insomniac because of this. I also cannot stand horror or anything of that nature; it'll give me nightmares for weeks on end. Heck, if I see anything on the news that's remotely horrifying (particularly any of the school shootings) I get scared to the point I get sick. 

On a final note, my mom mentioned that she had something to tell me later tonight.