Sorry guys.... Feb 14, 2013 8:04 am

Sorry about the lack of updates guys. I discovered that when I had first entered my password, I had a typo and never caught it. THAT WAS FUN. I couldn't log on to Wattpad since I thought I knew my password, which I did, but typing is important. I honestly wonder how bad it would be if we could see the passwords as we typed them in, at least when we're choosing them.

Moral: Never have a typo in your password.

I honestly haven't been up to much.

Oh and before I forget, Happy Single Awareness Day guys. Don't forget, tomorrow is the Annul Half-Price Chocolate Sale, and I'm looking forwards to that. Looking really forwards to it.

Oh, well, I could tell you my weird dream from the other day I suppose.

We were working on this worksheet for class. The worksheet wasn't due for two more days, so naturally I finished it in that period. We still had fifteen minutes before the bell and I was really tired. I haven't been able to fall asleep at night and, when I do sleep, I do NOT want to get up in the morning. Oversleeping--Not fun.

So I was sitting in class, my eyelids drooping, and I went, "What the Hell? Might as well get some sleep."

I should mention that I've never slept in class before. I am a straight-A goodie two shoes who does her homework and doesn't stick her nose where it doesn't belong. But I was that tired that day.

I think I fell asleep almost immediately after my head hit the desk, again, saying something, as those things are uncomfortable.

And, almost as immediately, I began to dream.

I dreamt that I was in a cave, and in the cave, it was darker than night. I couldn't see anything and had to rely on my hands to guide me around. There were hard rocks (the stalagmites? I don't know, I couldn't see) and I kept bumping into them. I finally found my way towards the entrance--I could see the light--when there was this maniacal laughter behind me.

I jerked awake, really disorented and fighting off the urge to scream. Luckily, no one seemed to notice and I went to the next period just fine.

Moral: Don't fall asleep in class.