14: The next chapter

"Good morning Elizabeth Jones, most beautiful, gorgeous, amazing wife there ever will be," I wake up for those words he whispers into my ear as he starts placing kisses there and moves then to my neck and just goes on.

"Jones. Wife. I like those words. But how about the hot, handsome husband I have there.. finding his way.." and I lost my words then when his hands are moving up and down on my sides while his lips wrapping around my nipple.

We didn't had any energy last night. We were quite wasted too. It was better decision to just sleep. But oh boy we had time this morning. And energy. And desire. Lust. Love. Need.

"Jug, how much we have time here? We have been doing this for hours. But I wanna have some time to just lay here in your arms," I mumble when I lay there my head on his chest, my leg around his torso.

"We can do that now. We have couple hours. And I wanna do that too," he mumbles as he places more kisses now on mt hair. "I love you Betty Jones," he whispers while he keeps on kissing. That name gives me shivers. My name. "I'm never gonna used to that," I laugh. "You better," he answers and when I look up, I see just what I knew I would, his smirk.

Then we imagined it all over again. Veronica and Kevin doing my hair and make-up with me, dressing me up in that beautiful dress. All cream white lace, short turtleneck, lace covering my shoulders too, dress followed my curves until after knees there was beautiful trail. We laughed the fact it wasn't so beautiful anymore, the whole trail was green like grass. And there might be few red wine spots here ant there too. Well, we had fun and it shows.

I tell Jug about his dad. I got to hang with Fp a little before it was time to walk there. We had already talked so much about everything between us, how important he is, and how much he means to me. So instead of big talk, we sat on the couch, his arm around me and we just sat there in silence, enjoyed the fact that we were family. I'm also very sure that if I'd have talked, I'd have ended up crying. It was already so hard to not cry when we walked there to Jug.

"It really was one of the hardest things to watch you walking there. And there I was standing, afraid of Archie giving me a tissue. It would have been so embarreshing for a former gang leader," Jug chuckles as I kiss his cheek.

"It would have been cute. But I think we had enough criers there, I mean did you see Kevin or mom?" I laugh and he looks at me "Yours or mine, I think they both cried and I was close to shock seeing Gladys Jones like that," he laughs. Yeah. That was maybe the biggest surprise of them all. Gladys is a mystery but she loves Jug, I know that. And maybe she likes me too, I mean, I must be enough of a badass for her.

. . . . .

One hour left and we decided to take a bath. And yes, we did more than washed ourselves, obviously.

"Jughead. I wanna baby with you," she said calmly, little sleepy when she laid there in the bath in my arms, between my legs leaning on me. It was so beautiful, the moment, she, her voice, those words.

"I want that too. Isn't that something we already agreed or am I wrong?" I teased her and she turned her head immediately to me, making a face, not mad, amused. She is the one, she get my bad jokes with a bad timing.

"No. I wanna soon that baby. Nothing has happened in these three months, but I want something to happen. Can we try for real? I think my cycle has been regular since it started on May, so it should be easy to find the days," she told and I chuckled to that.

"Baby. I know without counting those right days. You are very horny then, my love," I smiled while storking her tight and her cheek which I felt soon little warmer. She blushed.

"Noo. Really?"

"Really. It's fun, I don't mind. Not at all. But for real. Let's do that," I kept smiling, holy shit we are doing this. "We are gonna have a baby," I stated, mostly for me, making it real.