We Are Merely One Hell Of A Butler: I

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
There Was A Butler Who Was Named Sebastian Michaelis Who Serves The New Earl Of Phantomhive Since Last 3 Years After The Tragedy.

As Sebastian Entered His Master's Room,First He Opened The Windows For The Light.He Prepared The Best Tea For Ciel Phantomhive,His Master.

"Sebastian,Any Letter From The Queen." Ciel Asked As He Wiped His Eyes.

"Not Yet,My Lord." Sebastian Replied To His Master With A Voice That Full Of Grace.

Sebastian Grabbed Ciel's Clothes And Eye Patch.Sebastian Button Up His Buttons In His Clothes,Tied Up His Eye Patch And Serve Him A Great Tea.

"Can I Excuse For A While? The MailMan Has Arrived,Maybe His Sending The Letter From The Queen." Sebastian Pleased As He Handle The Tea To Ciel

"Mhm..." Ciel Replied As He Drinks His Tea.

Sebastian Went Out To Get The Message And Greet The Servants

"Meyrin,Be Careful With Those Plates."

"Bardoy,Go Cook A Oyster Soup For The Visitors Tonight."

"Finnian,Pick The Most Beautiful Flowers For 154 Vases."

As Sebastian Finally Arrived To The Mailman,He Thanked and Get The Mail.He Went In Again And Greet The Servants.

"Meyrin,Prepare The House."

"Bardoy,Buy Some Flours and Eggs"

"Finnian,Place All You Picked Flowers To Every Vase."

As Sebastian Arrived Ciel's Room,He Grabbed The Tea Set and Hand Over The Letter To Ciel.

"
Dear Sebastian Michaelis,

Hey It's Me Alodia!

I Really Missed You Here From Hell,This Hell Burns Me Out Without You.Well I Think I Would Visit..
"

"Sebastian,This Isn't For Me And This Ain't No From The Queen.." Ciel Told Sebastian As He Handle over The Letter That Was Meant For Him.

"Are You Sure My Lord?" Sebastian Asked Ciel

"Yes.." Ciel Replied

"
Dear Sebastian Michaelis,

Hey It's Me Alodia!

I Really Missed You Here From Hell,This Hell Burns Me Out Without You.Well I Think I Would Visit You There In The Phetumheve? Manor...And I Really Want To See You Since That Past 666 Days,Ill See You Tomorrow At 6am! Soooo Let's Say "I Love You As My Cousin!" Weeeewwww Yeah!

Sincerely,
Alodia Michaelis Hayate
"

(Sebastian Laughs A Little With The Phetumheve Thing)

"What Is That About?" Ciel Confusely Asked

"About My Cousin,My Lord." Sebastian Replied Then Suddenly The Door Bell Ringed.

"Excuse Me,My Lord" Sebastian Went Out To Ciel And Greet The Servants

"Meyrin,Go Wipe The Portraits"

"Bardoy,Go Wash The Dishes!"

"Finnion,Go Sweep The Garden!"

As Sebastian Finally Arrived At The Door and Opened It.A Cute Darked Hair Girl Hugged Tight.

"Sebastian,Ive Missed You So Much!!" Alodia Greeted

Suddenly Ciel Camed Downstairs to Check Where Did The Noise Came From.

"Sebastian,Who Is he?" Ciel Asked

"She's Alodia Michaelis Hayate,My Cousin,My Lord" Sebastian Explained While Smiling

"Hi! Mr.Phetumheve!" Alodia Greeted

Sebastian's Cousin ran over and hugged Ciel like Elizabeth does. She hugged Ciel tightly and spun Ciel around, stoping Ciel from catching air.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••