Episode 9: Power of the Ice Crystal

(Intro)

    At the arctic land, the icicle serpents were shoveling the snow around looking for something that their Emperor was looking for. They did not find anything but snow. And Dark Spyro wanted to know what they're looking for.

Dark Spyro: "I don't understand. We conquer Dragon City and you're still not going there. Why are we here if you have a city to live in?"

Silther: "That city is not what I wanted, it's for showing our enemy how powerful we are and how unstopped we are. But the only thing I'm here for, is something that brought me here." As he explained. "When I was connected to the ice, I had a vision of seeing an army of serpents marching from this place. It was like a palace, a castle,...... an empire. And finding it here is the only way to build an army."

Dark Spyro: "But we've been digging through these snows for weeks. There's no way you can't find this place here. The arctic land is just nothing but snow and there's no way you cannot find-"

Until he was interrupted by one of the icicle serpents, telling Silther they found something. He slithers and sees what they find. It was the symbol of the Serpent Dragon, and Dark Spyro could not believe they found it.

Silther: "*Evil chuckle* Like I say, "Finding it here is the only way to build an army."

He placed his hands on the tablet, and it activated because of his ice power and the snow started to sink. Then pillars started to appear, and statues were being uncovered. Dark Spyro was surprised as Silther introduced him to their new palace.

Silther: "I give you..... The Lost City of the Serpent Kingdom."

    Somewhere in the Valley of Avalar, Chief Prowlus let the heroes stay and protect their home. All the moles were grateful and as the cheetah gave them a home. And then, a rift opens and Cynder and her team have arrived. She was more worried until she saw Spyro, Nina, and Zoran safe, and hugged them.

Cynder: "Thank goodness, your three are okay. I was so worried. Kaos told me about Dark Spyro, and Silther, and..."

Spyro: "Cynder, it's okay. We're all okay." As he calms her. "They help us save the moles, right before the ice serpent can get us. And they were good. So how was protecting Skylands?"

Cynder: "Great, beating up bad guys, saving citizens, and happily calming babies down. Everything goes great when Master Eon alerts us about what happened to you and Dragon Realm. So he asks King Pen and the other Skylanders to take care while me and my team come to aid you guys."

Spyro smiles and muzzles her. Cynder looks at Nina and Zoran, and was happy they saved the moles from the ice serpents. She congrats them, as Ignitus was happy to see the family together again.

Ignitus: "I'm glad to see you all back together again." Looking at them. "I see Cynder, daughter in law, became a leader of her team. Spyro, my son, became a trainer. And Zoran and Nina, two of my grandchildren, are grown and ready to be Skylanders."

Nina and Zoran smile, and the other guardians come and see them as well. Jet-Vac was waiting for someone as the SuperChargers' vehicle arrived. And Sprocket was driving one of them.

Jet-Vac: "Sprocket, good to see you again." As he was happy to see her.

Sprocket: "And great to see you, too. The alert app on your cell phone really did the trick. So what is the plan, JV?"

Jet-Vac: "The plan is we're going to scout around the land and find anyone who needs to be rescued. The ice serpent will march around this land and freeze everything they march through. And Meadow gave me the map of the spot where we can rescue everyone who lives on this land." As he shows them the map of the valley. "Sprocket, Stealth, you'll take the East. Eruptor, Pop, take the West. Ember, Flame, take the North. Spyro and I take the South."