Back At Fairy Tail! And Venomous Dark Star Form

Hey all my Mias! My school is close to over! Only two more weeks then I'm free! I'm so excited!

Lucy: It's glad to see you again josie-san. And I see you are ready and excited to be back in the intro right?

Me: Yup! I'm so pumped up to be back here!

Midnight and Cobra: ...

Lucy: Looks like they didn't miss you at all.

Me: I'm hurt.

Midnight: Well sorry for not missing you, but you have only been gone for 2 chapters.

Cobra: Yeah, it's not like you have been gone for 5 years. We will only miss you when you are dead.

Me: Well that's harsh!

Lucy: B-But that doesn't matter right? Let's just show the readers the votes again.

Me: This argument is not over *glares at the two boys*

Midnight and Cobra: Whatever. -_-

Lucy: Here are the votes!

CoLu: 44

MidLu 46

Both: 26

Lucy: And with that, MidLu is ahead. Looks like CoLu fans aren't catching up this time.

Me: What do you mean?

Lucy: In the last two chapters you were gone, CoLu was ahead.

Cobra: Damn! Midnight has more votes than me again!

Midnight: I think someone should comfort the author.

Lucy: Why?

Cobra: Because she is at the corner and complaining on how CoLu was ahead.

Me: Why didn't the MidLu fans catch up last time? The CoLu fans might catch up soon too. ;-;

Lucy: A-Ah! Josie-san! Someone do the disclaimer while I comfort her!

Cobra: Josie-mia doesn't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. If she did, Lucy and I would have been the main pairing.

Me: No you wouldn't!

Lucy: Josie-san! Calm down.

Midnight: Let's just go to the chapter.

Normal POV

Fairy Tail hasn't been the same for the past 1 year and 8 months. There was no fight. No flying chairs. No woman stopping the stupid quarrel. But most importantly, no Lucy.

No one was there usual self. Natsu was not asking for a fight. Erza was eating less cake. Gray stop stripping. Juvia wasn't stalking Gray. Mira wasn't pairing people anymore. Happy wasn't eating so much fish. Nothing was the same without Lucy.

That's when the doors of the guild flew open. Everyone looked at who the person was. But they can't identify the person or should I saw persons. The three were wearing identical black cloaks. And they wore their hood on. All you could see under the hood is their mouths.

"Who are you?" Natsu asked.

"Where is your master?" the one on the right asked. The voice was a man's voice. And for some odd reason, he was wearing lipstick.

"I-I will take you to the master." Mira said.

Then the three mysterious figures went up the stairs with Mira. Then they arrived at the master's office. Mira knocked on the door and the Master told her to come in. Once the four were in, the Master was giving a questioning look at the three hooded figures.