Discussion and Fun!

Me: I don't know what to do anymore!!

Lucy: What do you mean?! You're gonna go on hiatus?!!

Me: What? Of course not!

Lucy: Wait what? Then what were you talking about a while ago?

Me: Freaking Big Hit likes to play with our emotions so much! These short films aren't enough for us to understand what is going on!!! Why do you do this to me?,!

Lucy: Uh... What?

Midnight: I saw her watching a Kpop video a while ago. That was her 23rd time watching it.

Michelle: Why is she replaying it so many times?

Midnight: You're asking me? Why don't you ask her yourself.

Michelle: U-Um.. Author-san? Why are watching it so much...

Me: *death glares*

Michelle: Kyaa! *hides behind Lucy*

Cobra: Her thoughts are all over the place. It's like, "Is he in a mental asylum?" or "Are they dead?" or "Is he all alone?"

Lucy: Exactly what kind of videos are they releasing in KPop?! This all sounds like a horror story!

Midnight: I'd appreciate it if she didn't complain a lot. She isn't helping me going to sleep.

Me: Well sorry Mr. Sleepyhead! I can't help myself ok? You seriously don't have any jams do you?

Midnight: This author is getting more immature by each chapter.

Me: It just goes to show how I'm slowly becoming my normal self.

Cobra: If this isn't your normal self, I really don't want to see your actual self. It will bother the hell out of me.

Me: Hmph...! At least my friends accept my normal self! Even Cobra has no jams! You and Midnight are such pabos!

The Foud: P-Pabos?

Michelle: What do you mean when you say 'pabo'?

Me: That means 'fool' in Korean.

Cobra: First you made One Piece reference but now you're making KPop references! What other Kpop band reference should you make?!

Me: I think Cobra is upset. Maybe you should... Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby~ 

Midnight: Singing another Kpop boy band song is not gonna cheer us up at all.

Me: How dare you call Twice boys?!! Do you have any sense in my mind?!!!

Lucy: But knowing you, you always listen to boybands these days.

Midnight: Plus you love most guys from animes and now Kpop.

Me: Well all of you are wrong now! Twice is an awesome girl group!! I love their songs Cheer Up and Ooh-Aah!!!

Midnight: What kind of band would name their song Ooh-Aah? That's a stupid name.

Me: It's not a stupid name! If you read the English lyrics of this song, it would make sense to you!

Midnight: Whatever.

Cobra: I'm so done. I'm done with this whole intro! I'm not gonna deal with her fandom anymore! I'm leaving! *walks out of the room*

Me: Forever jamless like Park Jimin. Anyway, enough of this fandom talk! On to the chapter!

Lucy's POV

Today is just my friends and I having a relaxing day. And what better way to relax than to go out swimming in the guild hall? I planned this out with them before and we all agreed that we needed this. What I'm hoping for though is that Gray and Natsu won't start a fight that will drag the boys in.