Party!!!

*wakes up* What date it it today? *looks at calendar* July 26... O_O It's July 26! It's July 26! It's July 26!!!! Woohoo!!

Lucy: What's with the noise?

Midnight: You just interrupted my nap.

Cobra: You're hurting my ears!

Me: It's July 26 today!

The trio: So?

Me: It's my birthday!!!!!!

Lucy: Really?!! Happy Birthday Josie-san!!

Midnight: Then it's gonna be a special chapter today!

Cobra: I would like to see what you have up your sleeves for this chapter.

Me: Yup! But today I'm not gonna show the votes!

Lucy: Why not?

Me: Secret~

Midnight: Are all Filipinos like this?

Me: Nope! Just me and my friends are like this.

Lucy: What would you say is the amazing gift you received.

Me: Hmm...I would say the new MidLu fanfics here on Wattpad, and on fan fiction.net! That's an amazing gift for me today!

Midnight: Then here is another gift from me. *pulls Lucy and French Kiss her*

Lucy: O////O

Me: Kyaa!!! I love it so much!!

Cobra: Now I wish that you were a CoLu fan.

Me: Well too bad for you. *sticks tongue out* Anyway! On to the chapter!!

Lucy's POV

I woke up this morning and went to do my morning routine. 3 days ago at after the Fantasia Parade celebration, I was greeted with a huge hangover. Right when I woke up, I had a major headache, and had to vomit right away. Soon after, I heard from Macbeth and Erik that I kissed the two of them on that night. Which I felt was awkward and embarrassed and apologized to them many times but they said they were ok with it.

I went outside and went to checked at the boys if they were awake. Strangest thing is, neither of them were in their rooms. I looked everywhere for them to see if they were just in another room. But they were nowhere to be found.

I went outside and smelled something nice. I looked at the dining room and saw freshly french toasts and scrambled eggs! The perfect combination! I saw a note beside the plate. I picked it up and it read,

Dear Lucy,

We made you breakfast so that you don't have to do it yourself. After you are done eating, start wearing the clothes that Mira and Levy picked out for you. The clothes is on top of your bed right now. After putting it on, go to the guild and meet your surprise.

From,
Midnight and Cobra.

Aw! That is so sweet of the two. They made breakfast for me! I wonder what they are planning? Well, that's something I should think about later. After eating the heavenly breakfast, I went to my bedroom and saw a present on my bed.

I opened the present and saw a very beautiful dress with very pretty shoes. The dress was a fluffy light pink strapless cocktail dress with a cute bow on the back and little glitters on the front of the dress. And the shoes was absolutely beautiful! It is a cute black high shoe with white stars on it.

I put on the dress and grabbed my black purse with a strap and put it on. I put my Celestial Keys and my wallet. Just in case.

I then went out of the apartment and went to the guild. The strangest thing is that when I entered the guild, the lights were off. I really hope that note wasn't from a creepy pervert.