You meet Yosohn

It's late in the afternoon and you just got off from work. Herbo was gone for half of the day
but today is a special day, you meet Yosohn for the first time.
You knew he had a child and you knew his baby momma from seeing her all the time. She's a real pretty person with a pretty shape.
You never spoke to her or Yosohn, nor have you ever seen the both of them
in person.
Herb is currently at the airport right now and while you were on FaceTime with one of your homegirls, Herbert calls.
"Hang on baby, I'll call you back."
"Ok." Your best friend says and hangs up the phone.
You immediately get on the phone with Herbert.
"Love?? what's up??" You ask in a worried tone because he went blank for a minute.
"huh?"
"I said, 'what's up'. what's wrong Herb"
"oh nothin, I got Yosohn with me. We're on our way home, baby."
"Ok, see you soon, love."
- 40 minutes later -
" We back Y/N " Herbert screams from the hallway.
"Ok!! I'll be down in a sec, Herbert." You say from the upstairs room. You finishing up on some business for the new brand that you're collaborating with.
You go down stairs to see the cutest little boy in the world! You think to yourself "he really looks like Herbert... a lot like, Herbert.
"This is Yosohn. With his big-headed self." He says chuckling.
All you can do is just beam up by smiling. Herbert and Yosohn are incredibly beautiful- amazing if you want to say. Yosohn has the most biggest, beautiful eyes ever! You have never seen a child this cute before... up until now.
You spoke to Yosohn and gave him some mini oreos since he said he was hungry. Then a few minutes later Herbert, Yosohn and yourself were in the living room watching Cocomelon. That's how the night ended.