He Cheated Pt. 3 (Final.)

After sending that message to Herbert, you felt as if you could fix things. Your heart was scared, nervous and happy at the same time! In your head, you felt like he was going to beg and plead for forgiveness and for you to take him back. Fictional scenario, but you couldn't care less.
You hear your doorbell go off so you walk down to see who it is... it was Herbert, with dark red roses that smelled so delightful. Your heart felt so warm. You let him and lead him to the dining room where both of y'all sat to discuss the issue.
" Why? " You ask him. Hoping that you aren't showing no type of emotions. He's hesitant but it seems like he has himself together.
" Baby, I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. It was a mistake and I want you back, I love you. " He says while getting up trying to kiss his way back into your life, but you push him away.
" Herbert... that's not enough. You cheated on me, and that hurt me. You're supposed to be mine and only mine! No other woman should feel what i felt when I was close to you. Got that? " You say with an upsetting tone.
" I understand, Baby." , " So how did it happen? Hm? How did you work up the nerve to Cheat? " You ask him, hoping he doesn't give you a crappy response.
" I was drunk at the studio with my homies and um, It just happened. I didn't want to do it- "
" But you did, Herbert. You totally disregarded our relationship! You let one drink get to your head and now look! " You say, throwing your hands up, slapping them down- hard on the marble table in your kitchen and saying all of this with an upsetting expression and tone.
" Y/N, I'm sorry baby. " He says while grabbing your hands and kissing them.
" I didn't mean for this to happen, I love you and only you. It was just a mistake, You know that you my girl. Nothing can get in between that. " He says so Seducingly. It makes you want to fall for him right then and there but you continue to stay your ground.
" Herbert... I'll forgive you. Only one condition. " You say with a smirk.
" What is it? "
" You write a love song about me. "
" That's all? " He asks
" Yeah, baby and for you to also never drink around people other than me again. " You say chucking.
" I love you. " He says.
Then herbert later carries you to bed while he kisses you repeatedly, making you feel all warm until you fall asleep.