The Argument.

Time and time again. You tell herbert to be home at a specific time because you desperately wanted to spend some time with him. He's been traveling, in the studio almost everyday, and absent most of the time while you are home, taking care of the house as usual when you come home from your day job which ends pretty early.

You are completely supportive of Herbo and you 100% understand that his career causes him to be on his feet- not to mention absent from home a lot; This however... is different. He comes home so late, he doesn't even say "Hey, baby" to you anymore. It's so weird and you've tried not to say anything because you don't like to argue, but you need to express your emotions.

"1:30 in the damn morning. " You say to yourself. Herbert still isn't home.
Around 3:55, He's home. You wake up and briskly walk downstairs to greet him with anger.

" Herbert, I've told you to come home so we could spend some time together. " You say while gritting your teeth. " Why you didn't listen to me? It's literally 4:00 A.M. now. " You finish off.
" Baby-"
" No, don't 'baby' me, you know my expectation for you was to come home on time. And you just blatantly ignored my request of you...why?" You say with your heart shattering into a million pieces.

As you looking at him... hard, he paces around the foyer. Not even trying to look like he feels what you're saying.

" Y/N, I told you I was going to be late, I don't know why you tryna check me. "
CHECK HIM????
" See, your problem is now, you're trying to thug the situation. That's not about to work. I told YOU to be home before 11:15 so we can at least fall asleep in each other's arms and you totally disregarded that. And now you acting like this?! " You quickly turn on a light to see his face clearly... he was drunk.

" Are you drunk?? Herbert... c'mon man. " You say in disappointment.
" Calm yo ass down, Y/N. "
You look at him. With your blood boiling, and rage filling your gut. Calm down?! That is not happening. Not now.
" You know what, Herbert? Go to sleep. "
You say while walking up the stairs.

You leave Herbert down there because you didn't want to be bothered with him anymore, but then you hear him throwing up but you decided to ignore it.

- The Next Day -

" Baby? " Hebert says.
He walks over to you and kisses you several times in the cheek and on the left side of your neck.
" Movee. " You say long and drawn out with a groan.
" Look, I'm sorry about last night. I was out of my mind and I was acting really stupid, Y/N... You're right." He concludes.
" Do you mean it, Herbert?" You say with your face buried in the pillows which make you sound muffled.
" Yes. " He says with a long breath afterwards.
you lay over with a smile on your face while looking him in his face.
''okay, baby, I forgive you. "
That's when he gets in the bed and smothers you with affectionate kisses.