6.

And I know I like to draw that line when it starts to get too real

But the less time that I spend with you, the less you need to heal❞

~❣ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ❣~

Taehyung didn't come back into the neighborhood again. Jungkook wondered why he was even here.

Jungkook was sitting in his room as usual and he was reading through Taehyung's old letters. So many sweet words, so many beautiful words.

Why did you stop writing? He always wanted to ask Taehyung. He wondered what happened. Was it because he found a new girl? Or was it because he felt he was going the wrong path again, talking to Jungkook...

Jungkook scoffed a bit, he felt hurt, he felt that he had wasted all these years waiting.

No, you didn't waste it, it's worth it, just wait a bit more.

That annoying voice inside his head kept telling, the voice that was head over heels for the older male.

Jungkook decided he needed some fresh air. He grabbed his hoodie, his earphones and his iPod and went out. He walked down the road.

The sun was coming down. The blue neighborhood was now washed with the purple twilight of the sky. The neighborhood he lived in was always a quiet one, hardly anyone lived there.

As Jungkook kept walking, he suddenly saw someone walking out of a flower shop. It was Taehyung. He kept quiet and hid behind a poll to avoid being seen.

He saw Taehyung walk down with the bouquet of flowers and a letter in the other hand. Where the hell was he going?..

Jungkook followed Taehyung quietly. Taehyung was going into an unknown ally. He kept following. After a while, he saw Taehyung stop in front of a huge gate. It was a cemetery.

What's he doing here? Jungkook thought to himself.

He didn't follow Tae in. He waited outside. After a long while, he saw Tae walk away and if he wasn't mistaken, he saw him in tears. Jungkook frowned.

After Taehyung was gone he went inside the cemetery. He looked for the familiar bouquet and after a moment he found it. He approached the gravestone and he was shocked.

He stood frozen on his ground. The air around him turned cold all of a sudden. He shivered.

He backed away from the stone, he read the name on the stone numerous times, not being able to believe himself. He felt nauseous.

Jungkook ran away from the cemetery.

The gravestone had read:

Jeon Jungkook.
2000-2016