8.

So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make your heartbeat better? 

~❣ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ❣~

{Tae's POV}

"Yeah we're on our way, we've spoken to the dealer and they'll prepare to sell the house soon. Yeah... yeah alright mom, see you" hanging up I placed my phone in my pocket.

When I was on my way here, I had felt a huge weight in my heart, I didn't know if it was sadness or guilt. But after my last visit at the cemetery, I felt that weight had been lifted off, as if..... as if Jungkook had forgiven me. 

I looked down at the box that had his belongings, his diaries, the letters we had shared, his Uno cards that we played together, their pictures...... Tears threatened to fall from Taehyung's eyes, he looked at their picture, they were smiling there, pure smiles. 

(Tae's last bday party when he turned 17 and Jungkook was 15)

(HERE- tae- 15 years old kook- 13 years old)

Tae held the pictures close to him, he looked outside at the familiar neighborhood which now lay scarcely occupied because of the neighbor's assumption that the Jeon house was haunted. He felt angry at their stupid thought. 

Taehyung placed his head on the window and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~flashback~

(7 years ago)

Taehyung sat by the window, watching his 15-year-old neighbor, who he also happened to have feelings for. Not like he was gonna tell him, not when he was gonna be sent away for that very reason. His parents didn't know about his feelings for Jungkook and taehyung wanted to keep it that way as he didn't want to drag Jungkook into his mess.

Jungkook was still a kid after all. Taehyung sighed, as he remembered their sleepover a day before where Jungkook was about to tell him his feelings. He had managed to avoid it, hurting Jungkook in the course of it of course. But he was doing it all for Jungkook's sake.