Chapter 1

Chapter 1

   Song Yi once thought he would be a B.

   Her parents are typical Beta partners, and her elder brother is also Beta.
   Therefore, at this age of differentiation, Song Yi rightly believed that he would become a beta.
   After all, according to the analysis of the official national population census, the probability that Beta families will give birth to Beta is as high as 90%.

   However, she was this ten percent accident.

   In the differentiation period, Song Yi finally differentiated into an Alpha.
   The medical examination form of the hospital showed the second sex who will follow her for the rest of her life.

   [Second gender: Alpha, gland strength 3S]

   Previously, Song Yi thought it was good to be a B, because B is somewhat similar to ordinary humans in the previous life.

   Song Yi in his last life was a human being living in a society of both sexes. Female, single to thirty years old. A friend joked about whether she was "late sex cold", Song Yi did not answer positively.
   But she knew her "sexual indifference" in her heart.

   Song Yi has no desire or hope for men and women.

   In this life, he entered a Beta family, and Song Yi calmly accepted the fact that his father and mother had biologically shared reproductive organs.

   She received six genders in this society during the first period of Mongolia, the first gender is male and female, and the second gender is Alpha, Omega, Beta.

   Among them, after the second sex differentiation, the glands of Alpha and Omega will develop and grow, emitting pheromones that are unique to the individual.
   The stronger the glands, the more the person’s pheromone can attract other opposite sexes.

   is like in the animal world. The more gorgeous and brighter the tail feathers of male peacocks are, the more dominant they are during the mating season.

   Song Yi easily defined:

  Glandular strength is the "sexual attraction" she knew in her last life.

   However, Song Yi, who is still indifferent in this life, feels that he has differentiated into Alpha, but unexpectedly has 3S-level glandular strength, which can be regarded as a violent thing to some extent.
   After all, people with cold sex really don't need this kind of sexual attraction.

  ==
   Fa Xiao Linghe raised his glass, smiled and leaned close to Song Yi’s lips, and forced her to give her a mouthful: "How did you feel on the first day at work?"
   Song Yi looked blankly at the B and O who were dancing in the KTV, and frowned.

  "It's not bad."

Just after being squeezed for a sip of wine, she barely spit it out in front of Linghe. Song Yi swallowed the wine and her tongue was sour. She closed her eyes and leaned back, gently pressed the bridge of her nose, and whispered: "You are here. What's in the wine?"

   Linghe laughed loudly: "You cat has tongue and dog nose, why do you taste the taste in one bite?" He winked, "I added some yogurt, how about it? It's delicious?"

   Song Yi took off his glasses, the thin silver chain of the spectacle frame swayed in the air, the rainbow-like light dazzling the eyes. She rubbed the bridge of her nose, her hump was slightly high, and the KTV lights swaggered down, making her profile beautiful, like a sculpture.

   Deep eye sockets, high brow bones, and high nose. Excellent genes of the Song family.
   The first gender is female, which naturally softens her facial contours a lot, neutralizing the deterrence brought by the Alpha pheromone.
   Qingli, glamorous and glamorous, beautiful appearance.
   A young woman Alpha wore a formal dress. On her first day of employment, she carefully selected a suit that was correct. The suit had slightly longer shoulders, covering her body, loosely, revealing the white shirt and tie inside.

  The suit is loose, but the shirt on the inside is tightly stitched, and the buttons are tightly buttoned. Even the cuffs that are rolled up are only willing to pull up to three centimeters behind the round bones of the wrist.

   Linghe couldn't help but looked a little dazed, and was shocked by Song Yi's next sentence before rubbing his nose in embarrassment.

   Song Yi: "It's not delicious, don't add it randomly next time."

   lowered her eyes, Song Yi's eyelashes were as thick as a fan. She looked at B and O in the entire KTV and asked, "You invite these friends, how will you send them back later?"

   The original intention was to bring friends to have a happy time, and opened Linghe: "..."

   He: "Uh, uh, will you bring me one or two?"

   Song Yi slowly put on the glasses. She looked back at Ling He and raised her eyebrows innocently: "Huh?"

   Linghe's back felt cold, and he immediately said, "I'll send it back!"