Chapter 4

Chapter 4

   Linhai University.

   The young men and women who came and went all noticed the military vehicle that stopped not far from the campus. They whispered: "Wow, there is a satellite receiver in that vehicle. What are you going to do in the school?"

   "I don't know, military cars are so handsome-look! People are coming down!"

   The military blue car door opened, and several people came out. The leader was a middle-aged male Beta, with white sideburns, deep decree lines, and a serious expression. He was talking to a few young soldiers behind him.

  The young people behind him are all good-looking, and they can't distinguish the second gender from their appearance alone. In reality, it is not easy or difficult to distinguish between Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

  The most powerful effect of inhibiting pheromone overflow is the inhibition ring, followed by the inhibition of stickers and inhibitors.

   In winter, everyone wears a tight dress and wears more scarves. Even if the suppression ring is worn, it is not easy to see the presence of the suppression ring in the thick fabric, thereby distinguishing the second gender. Beta is born without perfect glands and naturally has no pheromone. After Alpha and Omega wear the inhibition ring, the pheromone smell is suppressed, and only a sparse and weak point can be transmitted, and it is absolutely impossible to smell if it is not close.
   In the summer, the suppression ring hangs brightly on the neck. For this reason, after the development of the suppression ring technology, this suppression ring was only a "tool" in the past, and it has become a popular item targeted by the fashion circle in recent decades. The official general restraint ring cooperates with major jewelry brands and clothing brands, and the styles of the restraint ring have become various.

   It's summer. The students walking on campus are all wearing summer clothes, with short sleeves, shirts, and skirts, bare skin, and it's cool.
   The neck is exposed, and the gorgeous, cute or delicate suppression ring swayed before people's eyes.

   There is also a style that Beta likes to suppress the ring. Although it does not have a mature gland, it still wears a beautiful suppression ring for decoration.
   This makes it even more confusing to distinguish the second gender.

   The soldiers always wear formal clothes whether they are in spring, summer, autumn or winter. When they are outside, the military regulations make them habitually button up the top button of the neckline, even if it has a restraining ring, it is difficult to see.

Liu Cheng said in a serious tone to the young soldier in front of him: "This is the first cooperation between the military and Linhai. Everyone must use the best image to face the relevant responsible personnel..." He said a set of instructions. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a slightly absent soldier in it, and asked in a deep voice, "Major General Pei, what's the matter with you?"

   Pei Qingmian and Liu Xing belong to different military regions. Liu Cheng's military rank is higher than his level. This time he came to Linhai University for the cooperation of the western military headquarters, the eastern military headquarters and the research institute of Linhai University.

   Among the people in this group, Pei Qingmian is not the youngest one to hold the position of major general, but he is the most special one among them.

  He is the only Omega among several people.

   Before he reunited with Liu Cheng and others, some young soldiers discussed him privately. The gender of joining the army is no longer limited to AB. Of course, Omega can also join the army-but mostly civilians, and few have close contact with the military front like him.

   If it weren't in the peaceful age, with Pei Qingmian's military position, he could go to the battlefield.
   Everyone knows that Alpha and Omega have periods of susceptibility and fever.

Alpha's susceptibility period is due to Alpha's natural strength over Beta and Omega's physical and strength advantages to make up for it. It is not a big shortcoming-while Omega is inherently weaker, they are more suitable for behind-the-scenes work rather than real confrontation on the battlefield. .
   And Pei Qingmian-at first glance, it doesn't look like an Omega, but more like an Alpha.

   After seeing him, this feeling became stronger.
   So much so that after a few words, after half-familiar, Alpha Di Nieyun, the most curious male in the group, said straightforwardly: "Is there really no wrong information entered in your report?"

   Pei Qingmian knew what he was wondering when he heard it.

  His face is not much more handsome than Di Nieyun, with high brows and a handsome profile. He walks on the road without being close to sniffing. I am afraid that no one would think he is an Omega.
   will only regard him as Alpha or Beta.

   He replied very calmly: "I am a genuine Omega."
  Di Nieyun felt that his question was a bit offensive to him. He scratched his head embarrassedly and said, "I'm sorry, I just don't think you look like an Omega..."

   Pei Qingmian: "I know, many people have said that."
   He pondered and smiled helplessly: "A lot of Omega."

   This answer made a group of young soldiers happy. He was not annoyed by Di Nieyun’s straightforward gender question. This kind of easy-going answer has undoubtedly narrowed the distance.

They got along for a short period of time. On the way from the military area to Linhai University, Liu Cheng sat in the co-pilot of the military vehicle and young soldiers in the back compartment. While the boss stopped discussing some boring gossip, they talked about each other in the interim. Age and family urging marriage-the young soldiers in this car are all properly singles.

   Pei Qingmian rarely remained silent on this topic. However, because of his gender, Alpha and Beta still follow the principle of caring for Omega and did not ask more.

After he got out of the military vehicle, it was actually difficult to find the state of being absent, but who was Liu Cheng, as an instructor when he was young, he could spot young soldiers who were not serious and marching from hundreds of people, let alone that. Close distance.

   Pei Qingmian recovered quickly, he stood up and saluted Liu Cheng, and then fell silent.

   After a while, he said:
   "Lieutenant General Liu, my Alpha is at Linhai University."