Chapter 8

Chapter 8

   "Pheromone is a very mysterious thing."

   "This is a smell that will not fade until death-after Alpha and Omega differentiate, they will have their own pheromone for life."

   "Only death can separate the body from the pheromone."

   "The pheromone will also change with age. Some people will have a change in the pheromone possessed by their TA after a serious illness."

"The same is true for Omegas who have undergone label removal surgery. Their glands will be damaged, leaving only part of the residual pheromone after the operation, and the taste of the pheromone may also change. Of course, I don’t mean the removal surgery. It should be abolished. Not every pair of AO partners in this world has a perfect marriage... Many O's sued for divorce after suffering domestic violence... For them, the removal of the mark is not a kind of injury, but a new life."

The "ABO Physiological Knowledge and Sexual Enlightenment" elective course ended. A crowd of active college students packed their schoolbags and left. The young Omega teacher heard that Omega students were walking with them, talking about the latest restraint ring jewelry. Twitter is like a little sparrow on a telephone pole.

   He smiled, packed up the lesson plans and walked out.
   Then, I ran into Song Yi, who had also just left the public classroom next door.

She always had a faint expression as she always used to be in the office, and she wore a pair of gold-framed glasses-he guessed that she should have a few to replace, because the glasses she wore on the first day of employment, glasses, There are thin silver chains on the legs, which will sway when walking, making them look elegant and relaxed.
   But after this, she never wore those glasses again.

   "Teacher Song, have you finished class too?" Fei greeted Song Yi kindly.

   Song Yi usually doesn't have many expressions, but she is still very polite and courteous to her colleagues.

   "Yes, will Teacher Fei go to the cafeteria for dinner later?"

   Feiyu raised his eyebrows in surprise--in the past, Song Yi would not add another sentence on other topics after he finished greeting.
   Today’s conversation is like she is trying to find some topic and say what she wants to say.

  He means, he said hello before and said hello.
  Song Yi usually only said politely, "You too."
   is the kind of cold temperament that belongs to Song Yi himself. It is difficult to say whether this attitude towards people and things is too cold and cold, or whether it makes people feel difficult to get along with.

   Fei Fu said: "Yes——"

   Then, he heard Song Yi's tone stable, with some emotional ups and downs that Omega could detect.

   "That's it, I will get married next week."

   Fei Buyu widened his eyes: "Uh uh uh uh uh -"

   Song Yi raised his palm, covered his lips, and coughed a few times: "I have obtained the certificate with my Omega, and the wedding will be held next week."

   "……"

   Fei did not say anything: "I remember when you came to the office before, Teacher Lin knew that you were single, and said he wanted to introduce someone to you?"

  "Correct."

   "But now I have Omega's Alpha."

   Song Yi replied very calmly, she didn't seem to feel that Feibuyu's few words had caused much impact on Feibuyu.

   Fei thought weakly, she had just taken up the post as a teacher, and she had been a colleague with him in less than half a month!

   Song Yi saw his shocked expression, she realized something, a little embarrassment appeared on her face.
   She apologized: "You went on a business trip the other day and were not in the office, so I didn't give it to you when I sent the wedding candy."

   "..." Fei Buyu stared at her silently.

   Song Yi: "Also, haven't I added your contact number yet?"

   She said seriously: "If you can, add it now?"

   Fei took out the phone without a word and added Song Yi. While holding the phone, he noticed that Song Yi was taking something out of the pocket of her beautiful, straight women's suit.

   Song Yi is a very typical young teacher who basically relies on electronic teaching.
   Usually the most thin lesson plans are one or two, and more things are recorded in her USB flash drive and brain, and she has no habit of carrying a backpack with her.
   In just a few days while teaching at school, Fei Buyu got their evaluation of Teacher Song Yi from students of the same level: He is an Alpha teacher who is very beautiful in formal clothes!

   When she usually sees her entering the class empty-handed, that posture is super shabby!

   He stared silently at Song Yi and took out a handful of candies from his pocket.
   reached out his hand subconsciously.

   Then the candy fell on his palm.
   The polite distance that he didn't even touch his fingers.

   "This is my wedding candy."

   After Fei was stunned, congratulated very sincerely: "Happy newlywed!"
After    finished speaking, he seemed, maybe... he saw a smile on Song Yi's face?

   "After the wedding time is officially confirmed, I will invite you at that time."

   In short, after Fei Buyu watched Song Yi politely saying goodbye to him, he silently grabbed his mobile phone and clicked on Song Yi's contact number picture to see her circle of friends.

   Five days ago.

   Song Yi’s circle of friends posted a photo of a marriage certificate.

   Fei Fu said: "...wow."

   He wow twice, and said to his heart, Mr. Song Yi has caught up with the fashion trend and has a "flash marriage"?
  one way or another.

   He peeled off a candy, stuffed it in his mouth, and said to his heart, this toffee is still quite sweet. The taste is sweet and delicious.
   He turned over the outer packaging of the candy, and it said "creamy" on it.