introduction

In earth 🌍
Introduction
Dev joshi = A handsome young man. He doesn't know that he has magic power. He comes from an upper class family. I mean from a rich family. He is 21 years old. He works as the CEO of his father's company, the joshi company. He has a half-brother, Ray Joshi. He is would be husband of someone and he's an alcoholic.

Note = dev's family have a secret. Not known by dev or nahi ray or misha just his mother and his father

Ray joshi = dev stepbrother, he is marriage. Her wife name misha ray joshi. Ray is a cruel person, he is a playboy and ray, same like dev He didn't realize he had magic power inside him but this one.... * suspense * Btw ray is 26 years old. He don't work he just stay in home.

Misha ray joshi = Ray's wife she is good person. Love dev as his real litle brother. She don't tell anyone about ray ( he is playboy ). She is 26 years old. Her marriage is an arrange marriage. Btw they live 5th years arrange marriage.

Shweeta joshi = dev and ray mother. She is kind and an positive person. She is 54th years old.

Avinash joshi = Father of dev and ray. The boss of joshi company. He is 55th years old.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Ananya bhooshan = someone would be wife. She is a brave girl and a cheerful girl and doesn't like alcoholics. She comes from a lower-class family whose economy is low. She works as a waitress in a restaurant. But the boss of the restaurant did not pay her properly. Therefore he had to marry a rich man to support her family. She has magical powers but neither she nor her family knows because only her grandmother and great-grandfather know. She is 20 years old.

Shaanti bhooshan = ananya mother She don't know about ananya magical powers. She is 55th years old

Neil bhooshan = ananya father. He loves his kid more than himself. He don't know about ananya magical powers. He is 56th years old.

Note = In Ananya's family they don't know about their daughter's magical power. Because her great-grandparents died before they could tell their daughter and son.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Villain = *suspense

Thx for reading.....
Please vote my story
Love you guys 💟💟💟💟💟💟