Part 10

at the dev's mansion.
the whole family is eating.

Dev and ananya sit side by side like the others.
While about to take the plate, Ananya's hand touches Dev's bracelet which was given by Ruhi.

A = ah!
D = what's wrong?
A = no, just a little hit the table.
D = ok..
A = *in mind. Why do my hands feel like they're burning? though I just accidentally touched the bracelet on dev's hand.
The pain in her hand was slowly increasing.

She hastened her meal and immediately went upstairs.
Ananya's body leaned weakly against the door that had been locked.
Her hands were red, very red.
Ananya screams in pain but her voice doesn't come out real. no screams of pain.
There was a reddish black light that flashed like lightning on his head and neck.
Her beautiful eyes slowly turned pitch black, no more white, only black.

A black circle appeared in front of him, Ananya immediately got up. She was about to step into the black hole, but suddenly a beautiful-looking woman appeared surrounded by a very bright yellow light.

? = Ananya..
Ananya slowly retreated from the dark circle, but a part of her also wanted to enter.
? = Ananya...
A = arghh!! *covers both ears.
? = Ananya, it's me.. your grandmother..
A = Grandma..
? = yes..
A necklace landed on her daughter's white neck... a yellow Hazelnut shaped necklace.

Ananya's body rebelled, a blackish light was seen absorbed into the hazelnut pendant on her necklace.

Ananya's body fell, the woman put her child on the sofa, then her lips mumbled reading something and erased and cleaned everything up in an instant

The door opened, revealing a div slowly entering the room.
the room was dark and the only light came from the bedside lamp on the table.

Dev sees Ananya sleeping on the sofa.
He squats down and points his hand towards Ananya.
D =* clenched his fist.
Dev refuses to touch Ananya. he then immediately went to sleep.

Morning comes, Ananya is in front of dev's office to deliver food.
A = excuse me
Receptionist = Miss ? were you the one who came?
A = do you still remember me? Yes, I came at that time.
Receptionist = would you like to hand over the food to Mr dev?
A = yes, is he there?
receptionist = yes, Mr. dev is in his room, just over there.
A = ok, thank you.
Ananya stood for a long time at the door of dev's office.

knock
knock

But there was no response from within. Therefore, Ananya decided to immediately open the door.
"No Ruhi, I don't want to." Dev refuses but ruhi keeps forcing dev to eat the fruit from his hand.
"come on.."
"okay, just one" Dev opens his mouth and lets ruhi feed him a piece of fruit.

prang
The lunch box that Ananya brought fell to the floor. Dev is shocked to see Ananya standing in front of his office door.
D = Ananya ?
A =*realized
A= Hello mr dev, I'm here to deliver some food. sorry if the food fell.
Ananya takes her lunch box and puts it directly on dev's table then leaves immediately.
Dev is about to get up and run after Ananya but is restrained by Ruhi.
Ruhi = what are you doing?
D = Ruhi, I have to explain everything to Ananya.
Ruhi = why?! Isn't it obvious that we're dating?
Ruhi touches dev's hand and nudges the bracelet. Suddenly Dev changed.
D = yes. why do i chase her? Isn't it obvious that we're dating?
Dev smiles at ruhi.

Ananya ran out of the building, and immediately left in her car, this time driving herself.
A =*in mind. why? why should i be angry I'm just a display wife for him. After all, I also agree that if my husband wants to date another woman, that's fine. but why does my heart hurt so much?
A=argh!!

Ananya stops the car and hits the steering wheel in frustration.
After calming down, Ananya decided to stop by a cafe.