part 6

suddenly there was a very big explosion. 💥💥
baalpari = khon ho tum ? (she stands holding her wand and points it at the shadow of a woman 1.)
Baalpari = khon ?? agar himaat he to samne ajao!
T = baalpari..
Baalpari = Timnasa ?
T = haan me hu. kya hua ?
Baalpari = *in mind. If it is Timnasa, then who's the other one? from her form she is a woman but like a human not like a fairy.
without thinking baalpari immediately snapped her fingers and in an instant Timnasa and the shadow disappeared and baalpari and her husband disappeared from veerlook.

at kaal look

T = argh...
Tauba = meree raanee kya galat hai? kya tumane kho diya?
T = chup raho !! baalaparee mujhase jyaada majaboot kaise ho sakatee hai !!!
bhaymaar = ha ha ha raashtr mainne aapako pahale hee bata diya tha ki jo kaal look ka neta banane ke lie upayukt hai, vah main hai .. bhayamaar ka raaja.
Tauba = bhayamaar ka raaja ki jai!!

On earth 🌎
D/m = kaikos.. uthoo ( pattted his cheeks )
But there is no reaction whatsoever from d/f. Slowly the body of d/f turns blue.
D/m = I have to get out of here quickly. I hope no one will see it.
When d/m wants to go
m = mother!! (runs towards d/m )
Suddenly time stopped. Misha who was about to run towards the d/m also stopped.
Click..
d/m snapped her fingers and disappeared like ashes.
Now d/m is in her room. She quickly walked over to his wooden lentil and placed her palm there. As the wooden cupboard disappeared, a magnificent door clad in gold appeared.
Inside there is a very beautiful garden but there are also many herbs on the shelves of the garden. Quickly d/m laid d/f on a long rock and immediately mixed in a few drops of the potion.
D/m = done.. I hope this will work.
D/m then gave the potion to d/f and in an instant d/f's body returned to normal.
D/f = ugh
d/m = how?
D/f = how what?
D/m = I mean your body. Previously, Veerlook was attacked by Timnasa and there was a woman's shadow behind her. but I already sent her away.
D/f = woman's shadow?
D/f = yes. From what I see, it seems that Timnasa doesn't know about it either.
D/f = ok forget it let's fix the problem in veerlook first.
D/m = it's done. I have given some potions to all the fairies and I have also made lightning defense in veerlook.
D/f = wow.. D/f = wow this is my new wife.. I love you dear.. (wanted to kiss d/m but stopped)
D/f = don't move! You're causing me more trouble. I don't accept your love.
D/f = huftt what else can I do?
D/f = hmm you can't do anything you can only take care of the sea then both of you almost died!.
D/f = hey! it's not my fault and about the sea, because I'm the king of the sea that's why it's his job to take care of the ocean.
the night 🌉
in the dining room everyone gathered for dinner.
R = father..
D/f = hmm ?
R = can your skin change color? for example to be blue.
d/f = (cough)
d/f = why did you ask that question? of course humans only have white or brown or olive skin. nothing turns blue.
D/m = never mind it Ray, it's better.
R = I saw my father's skin turned blue. was dad poisoned?
M = never mind ray, don't talk carelessly. I do not see it.
R = yes it's you but I saw it with my own eyes!
D/m looked at d/f with a questioning look as did d/f who looked back at D/m with the same gaze.
D/m = where did you see it?
Sorry for late post.
Please vote and coment. 🤗