part 7

R = in front of dev's room.
D/M
how is that possible ? I have stopped time.what is it because of the return of Timnasa, that Ray's power is back.
D/F
I think so, because you don't remember that we can only seal Ray's power for 26 years while now Ray will be 26 years old. Just remember that it's his birthday soon!

Everyone looked at them with confused looks. Their eyes seem to be talking to each other.
D = ahem...
R = mom ?
D/m = ray, it might just be your hallucination... because at that time we were in our room.
R = no!! you are lying!
D/f = no Ray..
R = is it because I'm an adopted child? that's why you can't trust me ?!
D/m = Ray!!!
D/m slapped Ray on the cheek so hard it took everyone by surprise.
D/m = watch your words! Do you know!? that I have considered you as my own child even though you were born to destroy the family.
D/m's words stopped because her husband covered his mouth.
D/f = hold on! will you reveal this secret? ( he whispered to D/m ).
D/m then wiped her tears and immediately left the dining room even though she hadn't touched the food at all.
D/f = you finish your food I will follow your mother.
The door closed so tightly that the man standing up was startled.
D/f = honey.. are you okay?
D/f immediately hugged D/m who was crying.
d/f = calm yourself down. don't let anger control you.
D/m = you know.. i... don't know what to say ? I just lost control at that point.
D/f = I know... stop crying now.. ok ?
D/f = now go downstairs and apologize to Ray.

then d/m went to ray's room but he stopped right in front of the door because the light was off which indicated the owner was asleep.
D/m = ah.. he's asleep. I will apologize to him tomorrow.
then d/m left ray's room.

while somewhere dark and full of evil aura, kaal look.
drep..drep..drep..
Timnasa  feet entered the hall where her throne was but with someone behind her.
Bhaymaar = who is he?
Timnasa  = ray, he is a weapon that we can use against baalveer.
Ray = by the way who is Baalveer? remember Timnasa, i made a pact with you because i want to kill dev!
Timnasa = of course Ray (looks at Bhaymaar with a smirk) 😏
Tauba - tauba = because you have found it then give me a lot of ladoo.
Byaar = chup! this is still not finished.
Timnasa = (down from his throne and approached bhaymaar)
(strokes bhaymaar's chin with his finger) this is what i like about you Bhaymaar... 😈
Bhaymaar = (looks at Timnasa  angrily and steps back)
Timnasa  = ray, this is a ring that can bring you back here if you need my help.
Ray = ok then when are we going to kill dev ?
Timnasa = when the time is right.
Ray = (presses ring and disappears.)
tauba - tauba = raanee, ​​ab vah chala gaya hai kya mere paas bahut saare laddoo ho sakate hain? 😋
Timnasa = haan, plak! kya aapaka chhota dimaag khaane se jyaada upayogee kuchh bhee soch sakata hai? 😡
Tauba - tauba = *left 😢
Bhyamaar = so, who really is Ray? 🤔

Precap ? Don't know.
Who really ray is ?
You will find the answer on next episode.
Sorry for late post.
Love you 😚😚