6𝐱

- ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ ᴍᴀʀɪᴇ
- ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ🌴🌕

i got in my car and drove to mcdonald's while listening to my favorite song by kevin gates

You model type, say what's your bottle type? applying pressure
I'm being honest with you, when I'm talk I'm not finessing
I'm looking in your face, I'm having thoughts of you undressing
Throw the combo nights, lil convo got me erected (Hard)
In the studio I let you sit on in my sessions
I got picked for movie roles, you know I can't be too careful
Gotta pay for funerals, I can't travel, not this second
Every time I hit your phone bae you know my only question
When is we gonna get together? cancel plans and it's whatever
Got a body full of tats and I can't wait to see you naked
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
i turned the music down as i pulled up to the mcdonald's drive threw. "welcome to mcdonald's what can i get you." can i get two burgers, 3 drinks, a sprite, lemonade and apple juice and two large fries. "damn you feeding a whole family?" a girl asked trying to be funny. i will jump threw that window if you keep playing keke about that. i felt the attitude change while she talked. "that will be 16 and 88 cent." i drove off to see a man. i paid and pulled up back my house. i sat my food down and ate all of it.

me and jaquarius haven't been talking and i'm kinda happy about it.

i'm now 1 month pregnant.

i went outside to check mh mail box. this neighborhood was really quiet and drama free. my neighbors swear i stay out of  drama, if only they knew me like that. i smirked. as i checked my mail it was a fucking pregnancy could possibly be for i then looked at it and send the note and my heart dropped it was that bitch angle.
i quickly got in my car and went to jaquarius house to confirm this. i wasn't over jaquarius at all. it's like without him i was more horny and wanted that big dick inside of me.
i broke down while driving in the car. how could he do this bullshit. angel is petty, what do she being pregnant have to do with me like? weird bitch energy much? i listened to one more rich homie quan one more time before getting out to knock on jaquarius door. he opened with a slight smirk on his face.
"i missed you loyalty" nah you ain but you got a hoe pregnant just to show me? that shit give me ima lil boy ass vibes and yo girlfriend give me, i got yo possibly BABY DADDY i made sure to say that out loud, pregnant i said rolling my eyes while finishing my sentence. jaquarius mugged me. "who pregnant my nigga?" you. jaquarius coleman jr, that's yo baby name hoe. jaquarius rolled his eyes and spoke to me again. "nobody pre" before jaquaris could finish his sentence he was cut off by angel coming down the stairs with blood on her legs in grey leggings. wow she was so ugly. "Baby daddy you gone stare or fucking help me." a tear rolled down her face thinking she could possibly be having a miscarriage. jaquarius helped her in the car and i thought about should i go? or should i not go? not to start mess but to see if the blood was just nothing.i decided to go with them.