ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

-ᴍᴀʀɪᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ
- sᴏᴜᴛʜsɪᴅᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ🌴☄️ -7 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

i took out some comfy clothes to put on before getting in the shower

i took out some comfy clothes to put on before getting in the shower. i got in the shower letting the water run threw my long black hair. i put some soap and more hood hygiene things on me. i got out the shower and drunk really cold water with gum in my mouth. i put the gum in toilet paper and flushed it down the toilet. i put on my clothes and called jaquarius. jaquarius changed the way he act. if he didn't want to be in the baby life that is fine, he could say that but he choose not to. i called him but he didn't pick up not once or twice. he picked up on the last time i decided to rang him. jaquarius can you come home? you never home i sighed. "yeah ima be home ina few." before i could say anything a female voice talked in the back of jaquaris. "you ready babe?" jaquarius hung up so fast. I instantly started packing my stuff. i called him 40 damn times to see if it was a joke but he still never answered. i took my charger. before i could finish packing my shower stuff the door busted open it was jaquarius. "Where you going bruh?" leaving you fuck is you talm bout." i said with my chicago accent coming out. "you leaving me when you pregnant with my seed." bruh move. i pushed past him and put my stuff in my white car. i went to a hotel but my body started hurting really bad. i looked down and i was fully soaked. i quickly called jaquarius and he came right away. i told him what floor i was on and he came while picking me up bringing me to his car. he let killa drive the other car. when we arrived at the hospital, i quickly went into labor.

- she had the baby -

"Have you thought of any name loyatly maire?"

coraline marie coleman. (coraline was the name of loyalty grandma before she passed away)

after we gave her coraline name i bought her to jaquarius house. my stuff was still at the hotel so jaquarius had to get her while i get my stuff.
- time skip -

once we got into my house, i sat cora on the bed while she was making baby noises.

my pussy was sore after having that baby.

jaquaris picked her up.