' 2 ♡︎.

as i was listening to nba youngboy. imani facetimed me. i answered with a attitude. GIR- . i was interrupted by sniffing noises. imani? "lynn i can't sleep knowing my master nba youngboy in jail." girl bye- i laughed at imani actually crying at someone who doesn't even know her. imani why are you actually crying? "because my master-" Bye. "wait nooo bae but you wanna go to this house party with me and-" imani was cut off by someone calling her. why you cheating ho? who calling you. "This kennedy let's make a group chat" i hung up and got rung in the group chat with kennedy and imani. y'all annoying i said as i joined. i glanced at my phone while looking for clothes to wear for today. i looked at kennedy looking a mess. before i could speak imani spoke for me. "girl kennedy was that dick good? did he hair fuck you? cause no fucking way girll." i busted out laughing while kennedy started dying. DAMN. i hate y'all bro. i said crying laughing. after a few minutes of laughing at that one thing imani asked again. "y'all tryna go to draco house party?" "who that fawk is draco? the gun? what a gun doing have party's" kennedy with a confused look. kennedy are you slow or dumb bruh? "LITERALLY KENNEDY ITS A BOY". "ohhh" yeahhhh. i said. but i don't wanna go i said whining. "pleaseee marlyin." noooo. how i know my mama gone say yes? "go ask her right now." i rolled my eyes and opened my mom door. mom can i go to this party? i mouthed my mom to say no. "Who you on the phone with?" Kennedy and imani. "WHO?" KEN-NEDY AND I-MA-ANI. "Girl y'all she told me to say no." i almost fought my momma when she said cause what the hell mother? "MARLYIN" imani and kennedy said at the same time. i don't wanna go. i dragged my words. "Ok bye y'all, marlyin you be ready at 9:30 and kennedy you be ready at 10:00." Girl fuc- before i could said something my phone died. i put it on the charger as i looked for my outfit.
                               -
as i put on my shoes i walked outside as it was 10:00. i got it imani white rang over looking sexy. "okkk i seee my sexy daddy bae" "BUT I SHOULD BEAT YO ASS I SAID 9:30 and this bitch is here at 10:00." Girl hush and take a pic of my outfit. as we got out the car she took a picture of the outfit i was wearing.

                     marlyin outfit^

                     marlyin outfit^

                               -

i then took a picture of imani outfit.

                    imani outfit^^

                              -
as kennedy got in the car she screamed. "HEY HOES" Girl stop that noise for we fight i rolled my eyes. "who pissed in yo mouth?". You and imani i winked. as we laughed imani turned up the music.

"I fell in love with Kaylyn
Without even knowin' this bitch done snaked me
I'm missin' Yaya daily, the one who don't make me feel basic
Happiness I'm chasin', while killers behind me tryna blank me
You don't know what I'm feelin'
Or what I'm thinkin' and you can't change me
I miss my fuckin' daddy, I've been callin' Montana my father
Times been gettin' harder
I came from nothing, now bitch, I'm royal
I call Monique my mama, but Lord knows I need Sheronda
I don't need no commas, I'm feeling like I'm going under"

the music went off and we was outside this house that looked like a trap house. we got out the car and had everybody outside the house attention. it was only niggas outside the house. as we walked in it was mostly niggas as they stared at my ass i didn't even care cause i know it's fat and my phone was going dead. i looked at a charger and unplugged and put mines in. i looked at the wallpaper on the phone and it was one fine ass nigga. as i picked up the phone to get a better look it was snatched out my hand. "Fuck is you doing yo?" i realized it was the boy off the wallpaper. Nothing why? "Whatchu touchin my phone for yo?" nothing move. as i got up i snatched my charger out the wall i walked outside as i sat on the porch. one boy came up to me. "Wazzam ma" Hey. "Whatchu on?" Nothing,chillin. "come chill with me?" Whe- Before i could finish i felt someone yanked my head next to them. as i turned my head i was facing someone standing up. but damn dick all in my fucking face yo. i looked up and it was the mean boy. "Nah she good yo." "My bad, you fucking with this killa?" "Neither are you, Neither am i. move bro." i watched as the boy walked away. i stood up and got in his face. Oh my god why you ruining me getting dick down?? i rolled my eyes and turned around. Killa came behind me and chocked me from the back also pressing his body( his dick of course ) against my ass. "Bruh don't play with me." Boy you thought you ate? "Want me eat u out?" Oh my god as i was about to walk away he yanked my shirt AGAIN. "Nah let's go." Where? "You goin find out bruh come on." Wait i have to tell- Wait not you tryna kidnap me. "I wouldn't kidnap yo ugly ass." Not even goin lie that hurt. If i'm ugly whatchu need? "Not you come on." I have to tell imani and kennedy i'm leaving. "Imani and kettle kno bruh let's go." WHO IS KETTLE? "You know her name come on." as i walked behind him to his car we got in and he looked at me. "whatchu want eat?" chick f la. as we drove to chick fa la we ordered but as we was payin this girl kept looking at him. He mugged her and payed her. "Do u want your change dadd-sir" Now she had me fucked up. Don't dadd-sir him, i'm here. "I know you here but i wasn't talking to you." i opened my drink and threw it at her. Girl bye. As he drove off. We passed up the party house. "Why you pussy blocking?" I ain pussy blocking shit but that's disrespectful and where are you going? i asked. i looked at the text i got from kennedy. "ken<3: "tell him drop you off home." Oh my god. i rolled my hands down my face. "Wazzam?" can you please drop me off hom-. "No." But- "No." i was deadass finna cry. i ate my food while tears rolled down my eyes as we pulled up to his house he looked at me and sighed. "I'll drop u off later cry baby ass."