Chapter 1

~||Itachi Pov||~

I woke up by my alarm going off, so I stopped it " Damn I'm tired " I spoked, I grabbed my phone to see what time it is.

It was 6:30 a.m, in the morning, I have to wake up Taichi, cause we have to leave before we miss our flight. I got up off my bed and walked to my sons room " Taichi, get up..it's time to leave " I tiredly said, he woke up and rub his eyes.

" B-..but daddy, I'm tired " he stated, I sighed he so much like Naruto, I smiled while thinking about him. L looked back at Taichi, he was slowly falling back to sleep " you have to get up before we miss our flight " I told him, he pouted and got up.

Naruto he got your personality, I chuckled remembering how Naru, was when he was still alive.

~~:\ FLASHBACK/:~~

" Naru~ you need to wake up"

" But..bu-"

" No but's, we're going to be late for school( when they was in College)"

" I'm so tired Tachi!" He pouted

" well you should've went to bed, Insta staying up all night watching anime"

" Damn you, Itachi " he wines

~:| END OF FLASHBACKS |:~

I sighed and got up to get dressed, I'll take a shower when we get to Japan, but right now it's not the time cause we only have an hour till our plan leaves.

|| Time Skip||

We drive to Taichi, to his grandparents house to say goodbye, when we got there we seen Kurama and his family. They walked up to us " I can't believe y'all living...." Karlin said, while tears was falling.

I went down to her level and put my hand on her head " We will visit on holidays ..." I said, she gave me a sad smile.

" Take care of my nephew, this is his first time leaving his home." Kurama said, I smiled " He my son Kurama, don't worry about us" I told him.

Then Minato and Kushina, ran us to us " My grand baby! Don't leave!" Kushina cries out, while she slowly suffocating Taichi " Honey, stop before you kill our grandson.." Minato sweat drop.

She let go and looked at me with tears " Take care of him.....I don't want to lose another Naruto.." she said, same for me Kushina-San, Taichi, the only person reminds me of my wife I thought.

We talked for a few minutes when my timer went off, so I turned it off and looked at everyone " Well, I guess this is goodbye......" they smile with sorrow.

Then we all hugged each other " you better visit us Itachi.." Matatabi stated, I sighed and we pulled away " we will" then I picked Taichi,up and put him in the car.

I got in the car and wave goodbye to everyone, after that I drove off to the airport.

I'm a little nervous seeing my family after 7 half years, they don't know I got married and have a son, cause my stupid fucking father wanted to be homophobic.

__:: FLASHBACK::__

19 years old Itachi

I was nervous for coming out to my parents that I was pansexual, cause I'm not sure how they going to react.

When I got to my house and about to opened the door, I took a deep break " Just tell them Itachi..." I told myself, then I opened the door to see my parents and 14 years old brother watching television.

So, I walked in the living room and grab the remote to turn off the tv, when I did, I turned to them " Mom, Dad I have to tell y'all something important...." They all looked at me with a raised eyebrow.