Chapter 1

(A/n: This is my first fanfic and it's not very good so please don't judge me too harshly💖)

Izuku pov: 

  "Yes Todoroki-kun, I'm sure my mom never dated All Might."  I say for what feels like the millionth time today. Todoroki and I were sitting on the floor of my dorm with textbooks and random notes spread around us in an effort to actually make some progress on our mountain of homework...it wasn't going very well. Shoto had offered to help me study but had just ended up bombarding me with seemingly endless questions about my parentage, or rather my suspected parentage.                                                                                                              "Midorya, you clearly have very similar quirks, you have all of his merch and you're clearly his favourite student. I have connected all the dots. So tell me, are you really All Mights secret love child or something?" At this point, I can't tell if he's serious or just doesn't want to have to do his homework. "No, I'm not his secret love child, he's not my dad and he's definitely not dating my mom!"        

"But then why is your quirk -" I leaned over and kissed him gently, shocking him into silence.   (A/n: Deku and Todoroki are already together by the way) I don't usually just kiss him out of nowhere like that, but if it got him to stop asking questions with 'All Might' and 'quirk' in the same sentence, I certainly didn't have any regrets. I could feel him still looking at me curiously. I look back at my notes blushing faintly. 

I  looked up, startled as Todoroki gently cupped my face in his hands and kissed me passionately. I kissed back smiling slightly as he traced his thumb along my jaw line. 

We break apart and I blush again, making Todoroki smile slightly. "So, are we going to finish our homework or not?" I say, starring absent mindedly at my notes once again. "Hmm...I have something better in mind" He said, moving the homework aside, getting up and locking the door.

A/n: Well that's all for this chapter! I know it was really short but the next ones will be longer, I promise! Let me know what you guys think and again, feel free to correct me on any mistakes I made.

 Word count: 381