Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

The bullies were gone asides from Kacchan. I looked at him as he looked guilty. "N-Now you feel guilty...?" I asked with stutter. "Shut up..." Kacchan said. I shakily stood up. "I'm leaving..." I said and left the school." My name is Izuku Midoriya...Kacchans secret boyfriend...I'm quirkless and living with my mother who harms me...

I got back a few minutes before her and started to heat up the food that I'm pretty sure Tenko set out and made, texting him a thanks before setting it on the table as she walked in. "Good evening mother." I bowed then stood to my normal height.

She just rolled her eyes and just walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, walking back to me and slashing my back and causing her to reopen wounds on my back, I screamed out in pain and whimpered. "Shut up, quirkless loser!" My mother said. I cried and kept quiet, passing out and waking up few hours and sighed.

I got up and wrapped myself with bandages and left the house, not bothering to lock it. I went to my school roof and went to the edge, seeing Toga and Dabi. I faintly smiled and fell back. I saw Dabi and Toga widen their eyes. My back started to hurt and caused me to cry out, seeing a half white and half turquoise blue wings.

I hit the ground and passed out. What felt like two years but only a few days later, I woke up again and looked to see that I was in Tenko's room. I got out of the bed and left the room. "T-Tenko? Dabi? T-Toga...? G-Giri...?" I called then heard I'm assuming, Tenko running. "Izu! Izu, are you okay?! Why did you jump?!" Tenko asked. "I-I'm okay Tenko....I jumped because of mom and Kacchan...." I sniffled. "I-I feel abandoned by her...." I cried.

"What does Bakugou do...?" Tenko asked. "....A-All I was d-doing was trying to follow through with his advice but I guess I do have a quirk....Angel Flames...I have healing powers as well...I can seriously hurt someone with my fire and/or wings..." I said. "Following....his advice...?" Dabi questioned.

"Ever since I told him that I was quirkless...., he's been pushing me away yet I try to get close to him and he doesn't let me....when we entered middle school, he started telling me to take a sawn dive off the roof of the building and pray that I'll be born with a quirk in my next life...he doesn't know about what my mother does though..."

Now, a year later, I got into UA, class 1A, Tenko told me that four people named Mina, Kirishima, Denki, and Momo will look after me. I walked into class and was tackled into a hug by a loud blond and pinked skinned girl. "P-Please get off..." I said.

They apologized and I saw that two other people give apologetic looks. 'These must be the people that Tenko was talking about.' I said then saw red orbs staring at me. "Damnit...I was hoping he wouldn't be in this class...oh well..." I mumbled. "DEKU!" I flinched and looked at him, going over to him. "How the hell did a quirkless loser get in the top hero school?!" Kacchan asked. "How did a bully get in the top hero school? A person who told there childhood friend to kill himself...I do have a quirk and I found out one day in particular...don't talk to me...." I said and went over to the others that my brother was talking about.