Chapter 20

Listen to 'All I Want' while reading this chapter. that's the song I listened to while writing it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abigail's POV

I think love Matthew. (😏) I don't really know what love is but I really do think he is the one. I've always known I have but I ran away from my problems instead of working things out with him. I think I'm in love with the biggest dork in the world, Matthew Lee Espinosa.

"Hey Cam?" I asked after grabbing my luggage. "Ya abbs?" "Umm is Matthew home yet? I need to talk to him." I said nervously.

"His plane is landing soon. Go home and unpack then ill drive you over to his house." I smiled and raced out to the car.

When we got home I immediately unpacked. I decided to wear a floral romper with a gold necklace and brown sandals. I straightened my hair and then curled the ends.

Matt made a snapchat story of him on his couch so I knew he was home.

Cameron drove me to his house and gave me a kiss on the cheek before I stepped out of the car. I anxiously fixed me outfit before walking to the door.

I rang the door bell and heard someone say "ignore it". I didn't want to be pushy or overstep my boundaries but I needed to tell him how I felt. I grabbed the spare key under the mat and turned the lock.

And there on the sofa was Matt being straddled by a random girl with no shirt on.

They both turned around and saw me. She quickly covered herself and Matthew pushed her off of him.

"Abigail I'm so sorry." He said approaching me. "Why are you sorry? It's not like we were dating. You have nothing to apologize for. This was a mistake." I said sobbing.

"What was a mistake?" He said confused. "I came- I um I came ov- over here to tell you that I um wanted to start over with you. I still have feelings for you. But never mind" I stuttered out before running out the door into the pouring rain.

Seeing him with her stung. Scratch that it felt like someone stabbed me in the chest. I was having a near nervous breakdown as I ran away from Matthews house. I was afraid he would follow me and see how he destroyed me.

But I can't be angry with him. I can't expect everyone to just wait around for me until I decide who I want to be with. I hate myself.

This is all my fault. I couldn't expect him to wait for me forever, of course he has moved on. He kept calling me but I avoided his calls.

My tears mixed with the rainwater as I ran down the street.

I couldn't go home because Cameron and Nash would question me. I couldn't go back to Matt because he chose somebody else. Taylor, Jack, and Jack are still in New York. I could call Shawn but I can't lead him on any more until I figure out my feelings. Plus he would tell all of the other boys that I was with him.

So I decided to call the one person who wouldn't tell the boys where I was yet I felt like I could trust with this secret.

"Kian can you come pick me up?"