22

Kentrell Gualden| 20
*next day*
5:30 pm

"Let's play truth or dare" Kalani said

"Mane what"I said laughing

"Nigga you death"

"Mane shut up, go on then"

"Truth or dare" she asked

"Truth"

"You pussy" She said laughing "have you had sex with more than one person at the same time".

"Mane it lasted fo like 5 minutes then bitches were fighting over a nigga" I said cheesing. " I wouldn't do again tho shit was trash"

"Nasty ass you for everybody" she said mugging me.

"Mane shut up it's my turn, I dare you-"

"Am supposed to pick" she said cutting me off

"Ion care. Gimme a lap dance" I said smirking.

"Ok daddyyyy" she said, ion know why she playing wimme.

She climbed on top and started rocking back and forth, staring to my eyes shit was driving me crazy. She bit her lip then I licked mine she started kissing on my neck then, I flipped her over took of her shirt and started sucking on her nipples working my way down to her sweat pants, I pulled it of and her lil pants then started sucking her clit I tried to slip in a finger.

"Ohh baby that hurts baby" she screamed stopped pushing. "Uhh baby enough...Kent-" she started to say then squirted and cummed at the same time.

Kalani Aniyah Brown| 17

I squirted and cummed at the same time he slurped it all up then laid next to me, he's always pleasuring me and ion help him

I sat up and unbuckled his trousers.

"What you doin" he said looking up at me "youn gotta do nun ma"

I don't know why I was trying and I couldn't even take his finger, i unbuckled it then signaled for him to sit up I took of his shirt and started kissing him again he flipped me over then took off his clothes so we were both fully naked he towered over me starring into my eyes I looked down then my eyes widened seeing his size.

"omg baby how am supposed to-" I whined putting my hands on my head.

"I told you and youn listen, acting grown and shit" he said laughing.

"Shut up " I said slightly laughing.

He lined himself up at my entrance and rubbed it all over the opening, it felt good then he pushed himself into my opening.

"Uhhhh" I screamed as I felt him entering me.

He was pushing back and forth then on the 3rd push it went all the way in.

"Oh my fucking gosh kentrell- uhhh take sum out" I said trying to run away then he pulled me back.

"No you wanted it now you gone get it, if you run ama go harder" he said smirking.

He put my legs over his neck and started getting a rhythm it was still hurting I couldn't get no pleasure.

"Baby please take sum out" I said moving back

"Oh you running still, turn over" he said flipping me around.

He lined up his self again and re-entered he started of slow then fastened his paste.

"Uhh" he groaned.

We was going at it for a few minutes then I started to feel pleasure, so I started to throw it back on him.

"Fuckkk" he groaned

"Uhhh daddy go faster" I screamed out.

"You s-so tight ma"he said putting one hand on my shoulder and using the other to rub my clit.

"Uhh kentrell" I moaned squirting everywhere.

"Fuckkk" we said in union cumming at the same time.

"I love you" he said dropping on the bed next to me.

"I love you too baby" I said laying on his chest falling asleep.