28

Kalani Aniyah brown| 17
3:30 pm

I finished getting ready for my graduation kentrell was downstairs blasting music with Ben nem like they don't know a bad bitch it graduating in 1 hour 30 minutes

I finished getting ready for my graduation kentrell was downstairs blasting music with Ben nem like they don't know a bad bitch it graduating in 1 hour 30 minutes. I made my way downstairs with my graduation outfit and kentrell was staring at me.

"Damn stop staring so hard you gone burn a whole into me" I said smiling.

"Look at you thinking you grown" Kendell said

"Boy how old you is again... oh ight". I said mugging him. "Kentrell we need to leave"

"Yeh I was just telling the guys the car outside we was waiting for yo fine ass"she said licking his lips at me.

We all walked over to the cars and got in it was a 45 minute drive.

•••
Journey skip

We arrived they all sat in a group so damn ghetto, Desiree and kd still hasn't arrived yet so am bout to call her before I go wait up there.

"Hello"

"Yeah we coming we outside"

"Ight kentrell and them lot are in a group so you shouldn't miss them"

"Looool ok bye" she said then hung up the phone

I walked to where the other people who were graduating at and saw Dilara smiling tryna walk to me I don't know why she don't just leave me alone.

"Heyyyy gurl how are you" she said smiling

"hey am good bye " I said bluntly trying to walk away

"Gurl what you mean bye stop acting funny with me bestfriend" she said grabbing my hand

"We weren't besties when you fucked my man... bitch move I ain't playing if you wan talk to me wait till after" I said squeezing g her hand tight then snatching it back walking away.

They started calling peoples names up then did it in order by surname and mine started with a b so it wasn't that long for them to call me.

" Kalani Aniyah Brown" the lady shouted out

As I walked onto stage all I could hear was Desirees loud ass charring me on.

"PURRRRR GO BAD BITCH GO BAD BITCH GO THATS MY MOTHER FUCKING SISTER"

Everyone clapped for me I could see kentrell's white teeth smiling at me, as I looked around some more I saw my mum and dad. My dad was clapping and cheering me on my mum, was clapping but you could see she was being forced to do it.

She gave me my certificate and a hug then I walked off, we wasn't throwing are hats this year due to COVID. After about 20 minutes more we was done then I walked over to them.

"Purr my bitch finally graduated, let's hit the clubbbb" Desiree said pulling me into a hug

"We going to a club?" I asked curiously

"Dummy you ruined the surprise" kd said mugging her.

"Hello princess" my dad said making me turn around

"Hi dadddd" I said longing out my words hugging him.

"You finally graduated and it's your birthday next month I got sum for you" he said making me smile

"Thank you daddy" I said then my mother walked from behind him making my smile go down.

"Kalani" she said with a attitude so I gave it back to her

"Mother"

"You graduated... well done"

"Thank you" I said then we stared at each other for a few seconds it was awkward.

"Let's hit the road then" Desiree said breaking the silence.

"Bye, dad bye mum" I said and gave them both hugs, the truth is I don't want a bond with my mum but she so rude to me sometimes I don't even thinks she loves me. She probably doesn't anymore rafter that whole incident.

We walked outside and started getting into the cars then someone tapped me making me turn around and kentrell sucked his teeth.

"Fuck you want" kentrell said mugging her.

"To talk to my bestfriend the fuck" she said giving him a stank face.

"Don't look at him like that the fuck" I said giving her back the same face.

"Bestfriend... bestfrienddddd bitch bye Chile lessss goooo" Desiree said dragging out her words.

"You said to come talk to you after"

"Cause I didn't want to have to beat yo ass before I graduated"

"But-"she started then kentrell cut her off

"Mane shut your dag ass up you dicked out hoe"

"I wasn't dicked out when you was dicking me down tho huh" she said smirking before I could say sum Desiree jumped out the car and punched her In her face making her stumble back.

Dilara tried to run up then kd whipped out his gun and stopped her.

"Get the fuck back hoe" he shouted in her face

She walked away then we all jumped in the cars and left we stopped at my house so I could pick up some clothes then left to kentrell's house.

" be ready within 5 minutes" kentrell said popping his head into the room.

"5 damn minutes tf" I said mugging him

"Yo make up already did"

" oh yeah"

I Quickly showered put on my outfit and walked downstairs.

"Where the fuck you think you going change now".

"Bye... relax she looks cute"

" of course yo thot ass is influencing her" kentrell said laughing making kd mug him.

" how am i supposed to get in im 17"

"You wimme" he said as we walked out the house.