20

Kalani Aniyah Brown| 17

Kentrell fell asleep but he needed to wake back up cause everyone downstairs he been sleeping for about 20 minutes

Kentrell fell asleep but he needed to wake back up cause everyone downstairs he been sleeping for about 20 minutes. I felt bad that I had him in here this felt like cheating but it weren't.

"Trell"

"Mhh" he groaned

"You need to get up they gone be wondering where you at"

"Ion give a fuck, am witchu"

"Come on" I said pushing him.

"Uhhg you made me tired how you tryna wake me up, by the way yo pussy smell good" he said smirking.

"Shutup" I said blushing

"Lemme get a taste" he said trying to pull my shorts down.

"Boy move I have a whole nigga"I said making him straight face me.

"Mane whatever let's go downstairs" he said getting up.

We walked downstairs and everyone eyes landed on us.

"Fuck y'all was doing up there" Kendell said smirking making me throw a pillow at him.

"Y'all cool again" my sister said giving me the eye

"we more than cool" kentrell said smirking making me mug him.

"You been good twin" Ben asked me

"Mhh I guess"

"Why don't you come round nomo"Kendell said acting dumb

"Mane shut the yo dumb ass up" boomer said

Three was staring at me I didn't look back at him after I realized. We chilled for hours it become late everyone left accept kd and kentrell, I went back to my room cause I was tired kentrell followed behind and shut the door.

"Boy what you doin"

"Laying witchu , fuck you mean"he said taking his clothes off.

"Kentrell I'm in a relationship"

"And" he said eyeing me

" if I was laying with another nigga and we was together what would you do"

"Kill him, then you" he said shrugging in a duh tone.

"So what about my boyfriend"

"What about him, he can't do shit to me I'll pop his ass" he said, I decided to stop arguing because I knew he wasn't going to stop.

I stripped so I only had on pants, I couldn't sleep with any other cloths on.

"Ouuu ma you look sexy"he said slapping
my ass.

"KENTRELL" I shouted

"Mane stop playin you know what you doin"

"Boy you know I can't sleep with clothes on unless I fall asleep and someone put me in my bed"I said laying down and he followed behind.

"I miss you ma" he said as I laid my head in his chest.

" I missed you too"I said and a tear rolled of my face I quickly wiped it.

"Am so sorry, for everything ma I promise I'll make it up to you" he said then we tongue kissed and I didn't pull away I tried but I felt to attached.

He pulled me on top and rocked me back and forth I felt him get hard underneath me.

"Kentrell-"

"It's cool we don't have to I just want to on top"
He said and I laid my head on him and fell asleep.

*next morning*
10:31 am

My phone rang so I put it on silent, as I tried to get of from on top off him his grip became tighter.

"Let me lay next to you"

"No stay here I need to feel yo body on mines"He said falling back asleep.

My phone kept ringing so I turned it off and went on my iPad, then Desiree walked in.

"Gurl you cheatin" she said laughing making me feel bad.

"No we ain't fuck" I said rolling my eyes.

"I cooked for y'all so come eat" she said and I nodded my head ok.

"Trell let's go eat"

"Mhhhh gimme kiss" he said then I leaned in and pecked his lips.

"Lesss gooo"I said getting up.

We walked downstairs and kd started laughing.

" no way what happened to yo li boyfren" kd said

"How you know" I asked curiously.

"Kentrell was spyin on yo ass the whole time" he said making me smirk and kentrell mug him.

"This taste good as fuck" kd said

"On meee. My sister is a whole chef" I said hyping her up.

I turned my phone back on and seen loads of missed notifications from my boyfriend, so I called him back.

"HELLO" he shouted

"what you shouting foe" I asked.

"How long have I been calling you for"

"My phone was dead and idk who the fuck you shouting at" I said making everyone look at me

"Who's that" kentrell asked.

"Bitch, are you with another nigga" he screamed.

"WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH"

"Mane gimme that damn phone" kentrell said putting it on loud speaker.

"Who is you"

"WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKING TO, CALLING MY LADY A BITCH, NIGGA ILL KILL YOU" kentrell shouted

"mane stop with all that shouting shit you ain't bout that life"

"come round here pussy ass nigga I'll show you" he said ending the call.

"Kentrell what the fuck" I said

"Mane shut up, where my glock" he asked

"On the dresser but you don't need it" I said and he went to get it.

________________________________

What next...

Follow vote and comment :)

Thanks for all the support.