Chapter 2 - Live While We're Young

Hey guys! Thanks for reading our first chapter.  If you want a dedication from us, leave a comment and we will choose the lucky one . We are open to any suggestions and comments. We'll fan you back! ^_^ xOxO

 -

-

-

“Our Malibu escapade is about to end” I sighed as stared at the beautiful view of the whole resort from where I am sitting. We are currently sitting at the terrace having coffee and belgian waffle for breakfast with Dheibie, Kristee, Silver and Zhel while Meishie, Diadem and Bhabez are still sleeping.

“You are sooo totally right, goodbye hotties” Kristee said while waving goodbye to the bunch of hot guys in the resort.

“C'mon on Tee, you already have Francis and a date with him. So stop ogling with those guys! Francis is way hotter than them” Silver scolded before tossing a strawberry in her mouth.

“Speaking of date, I can't wait for it! With the dress and killer shoes I brought, Francis will be heads over heel on me” Kristee grinned and sighed dreamily.

Due to her excitement with her date with Francis when she gets home, caused us a lot of trouble. She didn't stop asking us on what to wear, tugging us from one store to another at the end of the day she hasn't bought any then same happenings on the second day. Gosh! Recalling about that traumatic experience, I shook my head, I don't want to happen it again. But all the sufferings was worthy after she finally bought a dress and shoes.

Praise God to that.

“Yeah, we all know that you keep on saying that every morning” Zhel commented, taking a sip on her coffee.

“Thank goodness, I’m not gonna hear that again because I might say goodbye to my eardrums” Dheibie whined

“You are all jealous because no one ask you for a date unlike me someone's very hot did” Kristee protested, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Whatever helps you sleeps at night Tee” Silver grinned at Kristee with her mocking come back.

Kristee glared at Silver then sighed “I don't want any stress so your not getting in my nerves Sil” she said while massaging her temple “I'll go and wake up the others” she stood and head for the room, leaving us behind.

Five days have passed and we have the best of our lives. Spending my days of summer with these girls was a correct decision. We have bond and have given one another an unforgettable memories to cherish.

As for our little plan, we have already decided and there's no turning back on it. We are determine to pursue this Operation One Direction 101.

For these past few days, we had planned and brainstormed on this operation, thankfully, after lots of suggestion and arguments, especially the throwing of sarcasm between Kristee and Silver, we already came up with a partial plan. It needs more polishing then put it into action and we are ready to rock and roll.

But first things first, we need to take care of some personal business which includes asking permission from our parents and attending with our planned schedule with our family for the summer.

Zhel will head to Hawaii for a family vacation. Meishie need to catch up with this reunion with the Gates and Obamas with her brother Connor who keeps on fuzzing her to be home immediately. The Greys, Silver's family, will fetch her at the airport for family summer and business trip. Bhabez has this important photo shoot for Vogue's Magazine. Kristee, we all know, will head home for her date with Francis Kennedy, Meishie's cousin. Diadem will be visiting her sister in South Korea, pretty cool huh?. Dheibie will also head home to prepare her house for a blast.