Chapter 3: Food Fight!

Link's POV

around a week later, the members of Team RWBY & I were in the cafeteria waiting for RWBY, as I saw Blake looking through her journal. "Whatcha doin'?" Yang asked, leaning on Blake a small bit

"Nothing, just... going over notes from last semester" Blake replied, shutting the book... Somehow I could tell that she was lying, but I couldn't figure out why. Just then Yang caught a grape in her own mouth.

"Lame!" she said, as another grape was launched and she caught it in her mouth. As Yang gave a thumbs up to the one who was launching them, Ruby came up to the table, slamming a Binder that had the words "Vytal Festival Activities Property of Weiss Schnee" crossed out, and scrawled below it read "Best Day Ever Activities!"...My questions were raised more and more until Ruby cleared her throat

"Sisters, Friends, Weiss..." Ruby said, with Weiss replying 'Hey!' to that comment. "Four Score and Seven minutes ago, I had a dream." She began, as Yang turned to Blake

"This oughta be good." Yang said, catching a red grape in her mouth

"That one day, the five of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone's ever had... Ever!" Ruby said, excitedly, before Weiss pointed out what I was thinking:

"Did you steal my Binder?"

"I am not a crook." Ruby replied to her question, not giving Weiss the answer either of us wanted.

"What're you talking about?" both Blake & I asked at the same time.

"I'm talking about kicking off the Semester with a Bang!" Ruby replied, pointing at both me & Blake.

"I always kick my Semesters off with a 'Yang'!" Yang said, as I facepalmed immediately, Weiss looking away, and Blake now looking directly at Yang. "Eh? Guys?? Am I Right???" She asked, before something hit her head, as I heard Nora Booing her.

"Look guys, it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving, Link's arrival here, and and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester's going to be great! But... Classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today!" Ruby said, ecstatic.

"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store." Weiss said, as then I saw Yang pick up an apple and throw it at Nora.

"I don't know, I think I might sit this one out..." Blake said, as I then looked at her.

"Even then, we should spend this final day as a team." I replied, as Weiss stood up, and I heard Nora shout "I Got it!"

"I, for one, think that-" Weiss started, before a pie hit her directly in the face. Immediately we all were staring at the other table, as Nora was pointing to Ren, who was facepalming. Just then, we began to start throwing food as projectiles, until it began to escalate as Yang threw Jaune to a Window, and more and more food began to be used as weapons, until eventually the entire cafeteria was evacuated as Nora began to laugh on top of a mountain of tables.

"I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE, I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!" She sang proudly, as Jaune's team was standing near the base of this mountain, as me, Ruby, Weiss and Blake all stood against her.

"Justice will be swift, Justice will be Painful... IT WILL BE DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!" Ruby shouted, as the rest of team RWBY and I shouted Yeah in response. Just then, a giant amount of Watermelons were kicked in our direction. "Yang, Turkey!" Ruby said, as Yang used the cooked turkeys as gauntlets, as we saw her now punching the watermelons. After that, Blake jumped over her, grabbing baguettes, and using them as swords, until Yang launched the Turkeys at Jaune, which then scaled to Blake fighting Pyrrha, and seemed to have a difficult time against. I ran up, grabbed a Baguette and a food tray, and began fighting as if I were using the Master Sword & Hylian Shield. I began to fight Pyrrha, each blow felt as if we were training with actual swords, until I was dis-armed of the tray and the Baguette.