Chapter eleven

"Waves were going to be late if we don't leave" Nicole shouted up the stairs at Waverly.

Waverly was in the bedroom nervous to be going to her high school reunion after all these years. She never thought she would have to see her ex Champ again.

"Coming..." Waverly replied hesitantly looking at herself in the mirror only for herself to hear. Waverly wore a blue skin tight dress and clear heels. She wore her hair down with slight curls.

Nicole looked at herself once more in the mirror in the sitting room. Wearing a floor length black jumpsuit and black heels Nicole was nervous to be meeting Waverly's old high school friends and Waverlys ex Champ.

Nicole noticed Waverly still hadn't come down the stairs so went up to check on her only to see Waverly crying looking at herself in the mirror.

"Waves.." Nicole said with sympathy in her voice.

Waverly had not seen her friends from high school in a long time. She had already had to come out to her family which brought her a lot of stress and going to her reunion now and having to do it again is not soemthing she looks forward to.

" maybe we don't have to go I don't think their going to miss my face" Waverly replied when she heard Nicole's voice quickly rubbing the tear away from her cheek.

Nicole put two fingers under Waverly's chin to look her in the eyes and place a small kiss on her lips.

"Waverly it's whatever you want to do babe I don't mind this is your high school reunion" Nicole replied looking into Waverly's big tear filled brown eyes.

They both sat in comfortable silence just looking into each other's eyes.

I'm so sorry for the very late update. I didn't realise how hard it is to keep up with writing a book and I'm finding it hard with motivation and to see where I want it to go.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated on where ye think it should go and what ye want these two to do or get into xxx