𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

Sweat trailed down the young girls body as she ran away as fast as possible from the bandits that were trying to capture her. Why? Simple, Because she tried to steal food, i mean if you haven't eaten in days who wouldn't.

Unfortunately she didnt managed to steal any food. She continued running until the young girl was tired and panting. Sitting on the floor to catch her breath, she looked around to see if anyone was following her.

Much to child's pleasure there wasnt anyone, unfortunately her stomach was throwing a tantrum from so much hunger. Standing up to look for any fruit or any vegetables to eat, it would be better if it was meat but what can a young girl do? Unless she has powers then maybe she can hunt.

She kept searching for any fruit, praying that you would see at least one...one single berry would make her so happy.

It seems the Gods heard the young girls prayer as she came across a...fruit that has horns? Very perculiar looking. A black colored fruit with horns.

It looked poisonous. But... it doesn't matter anymore, the child was too hungry to care about it. If she's going to die, then at least she managed to eat a fruit.

Small shaking hands held the fruit like it was the greatest treasure in the world.
"THANK YOU GODS!" Tears of joy escaped from child's eyes from so much joy.

Mouth wide open, she chomped on it like it was the most delicious food in the world. Turns out it tasted horrible...so horrible that she almost spit it out, however the child was too hungry to do that. So she endured the taste and swallowed as much as she could, the horrible taste almost made her vomit.

After the first meal in several days, the young girl was satisfied—not that much—but hey, at least she ate so thats it. It was even a surprise that it wasn't poisonous.

She lay on the ground, eyes closed. Basking in the sunlight in complete peace...not until rustling was heard from the bushes. Her eyes snapped open as she looked around, trying to find who or what caused the noise.

Grabbing a stick that was laying close to the child. Hands trembling from fear that it was the bandits. The rustling grew more, and surprise surprise, the bandits that she was trying to escape from popped out, weapons in their hands.

"I found the brat!" A sneer was on his face from pure annoyance. The bandits were also looking very angry. The child's face held pure fear. Turning around and running as fast as she can, but...she was still a child.

A bandit threw a knife at her, and it grazed her arm, creating a cut, blood started seeping out. Small droplets of blood dripped down to the floor. A bandit successfully caught you and held the arm that has the cut. Unnoticed by you or the bandits, a plant was growing from the small droplet of blood.

"You brat!" the bandit tackled her down, choking the child at the process, her face turning a dark shade from the lack of oxygen, she clawed the hands that were choking her. Desperate for air.

"HAHAHA! This is what you annoying brats get!" The bandit started laughing, spitting comments here and there about what brats get.

"Now that i think about it, your face isnt half bad, you would grow to a beauty." A disgusting smirk was now in their faces at the thought of selling the girl. They laughed once again, now the bandits hand loosened and the girl took this chance to say her most likely last words.

"I hope you all die the most horrible deaths." Their laughter died down, anger returning, another bandit took a knife and aimed it at the young girl. Eyes closed, preparing for her death.

Though something happened, a loud sound was heard and they all turned around to see 2 large bodies of skeleton. They towered over the bandits easily and an eerie feeling was around them

The bandits gave out horrid screams, fear was now in clouding their minds. The bandit holding the girl threw her towards the skeletons, like a sacrifice. However a man, with dark long hair, and pale as paper, wearing a butler outfit, caught her in the most gentlest possible way, and held her like a bride.

The bandits gave out shocked screams, and they all starting to run, but before they could. A hands appeared beneath their feet, an iron grip at their ankles. Screams of mercy was spewing out of their disgusting mouths. More hands appeared and pulled the bandits down, they tried cutting the hands but nothing worked.
This time they knew they were doomed.

The bandits disappeared, their screams died down. Both of the skeleton turned to look at her, and bowed down. The man holding her let her go and kneeled down.

"It is an honor to serve under you, your majesty." the man stated to her. The skeletons vanished leaving him and the girl alone. The young girl's jaw fell from the sudden event happening in front of her.

Then she fell unconscious.

•––––––☆––––––•

The young girl's eyes fluttered open, She sat up and looked around for any signs of the skeleton or the man that she saw yesterday, sighing in relief, they weren't there.
Sike! The man was just kneeling behind her.

"Y/n-sama." A smooth voice called out to her with utmost respect and also a hint of regret.
"I apologize for scaring you, I can't atone for my sins, please kill me." The man didnt look at her in the eyes and was just kneeling.

The young girl flinched at his words. "W..what? Okay okay hold on, who are you?" The girl had a feeling that she should trust the handsome man kneeling.

"I am kurayami, your loyal aid and servant."

...