𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦

Y/n : 18 y.o

After 18 years of living and training my new found ability...it's finally time for me to leave the island, I wasn't that happy anyway so this is for the better.

All you did in the small island was kill any pirates and gain money or food from the people. Though they look happy and appreciative, under those smiles were scowls. They knew not to mess with you after seeing how you easily handled the pirates.

You walked towards the town where the port was close to, your belongings packed in a bag and food placed in containers. The people noticed you and what you're carrying.

You wore a cloak which hid your body and only showing the bottom part of your face which was also covered by a mask. No one would be able to identify your gender or see your whole face.

You were trying to be cautious when you're going to sail, you don't want any bounty having your face as that would be too troublesome. You don't want anyone following you or trying to kill you while you're relaxing no?

"Ah y/n-san where are you going?" A person stepped up with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Leaving." You didn't bother checking his expression after your cold words were heard.

"Come back, okay?" A lady with yet another fake smile told you. 'No don't ever come back witch' though her thoughts contrasted her words.

You nodded and brushed off the other people that spoke to you. No expression was shown on your face as you were accustomed at the fake attitude they had towards you.

You reached a relatively small boat with a sail attached, placing your belongings on and sat down. The people watched with great joy, seeing that the 'witch' is finally leaving.

You turned to them with a sweet smile, eyes looking at them with hidden intentions. You raised your right hand, moving it quite slowly to face them. You raised your middle finger and a scowl replaced your smile.

"I hope you all die." The sail was brought down and you sailed away from the shocked and noticeable angry expression they had.

"YOU-!"

"YOU UNGRATEFUL WITCH!"

And many more angry remarks were thrown towards you, yet you just smiled like you were walking in a flowery field.

•––––––☆––––––•

Days have passed and you grew hungry, you had no idea of where you were heading and just decided to let the wind take you somewhere.

It was a good idea, cause you reached an island you could hear some people yelling and probably celebrating.

You could easily take them down anyway, you tied your boat to a nearby tree to make sure it didnt sail away. You took a small knife with you in case they try to attack you.

You noticed a boat that looked like a coffin and a big ship too. A black flag with a jolly roger was on top.

'So, they are pirates. This will be easy' you underestimated them, not knowing that they could kill you anytime.

You walked sneakily, being cautious of where you were stepping and hiding behind the trees.
You are quite tall probably around 5'10 yet you can hide behind the trees easily.

You reached the part where the loud noises came from and you can see them looking silly, drinks and food were scattered around. You were hungry.