3

(AHHH OMG TYSM FOR 300 VIEWS AND 38 VOTES, IM SO GRATEFUL <3)

"Jiwan? Jiwan? Hey, hey, calm down, everything's going to be okay," Bitna said into the phone worriedly, rushing out of the bar she was in. She hadn't expected Jiwan to call her, much the less for her to break into a string of strangled sobs once she picked up. 

"S-sol told me she liked me y-yesterday and I-I think I like h-her too b-but I need more time t-to sort out m-my feelings, and we h-haven't talked for a d-day now," Jiwan's voice echoed into the alleyway that Bitna was now standing in, her voice shaking. 

---

Jiwan scribbled into her diary, a diary that had not been used since middle school, for when she had troubles, she didn't need to bottle them up and write them down because she had Sol. But right now, her problems involved the girl so she had no choice but to do so. Her loopy handwriting filled a line in the page, which was slightly crinkled due to tears that had dried up : 

Day 1 of Sol Not Talking to Me. I don't know what to do...

She shut the book closed, and peeked at her phone. No new messages, no incoming calls, nothing. Stepping onto her balcony, she began to let out loud screams, as if she was expecting Sol to hear them right away, bust open the door and then hold Jiwan in her arms, telling her everything was alright and they were still the best of friends. No response. Except for a few heads to turn away on the street, giving her a strange look. 

She headed back inside, looking around her house to find something to distract her away from these feelings. Rummaging through her drawers, and there she saw a clay figure of one of her favourite character that Sol had given to her after Jiwan begged her to make something...

---

"Ahh, I'm so tired, " Jiwan flopped onto her best friend's bed, the fluffy white sheets sinking down from her weight. She closed her eyes for five minutes, recalling the events that had happened at school and then proceeded to groan about how much homework they had got by their teacher. Sol remained silent, listening to the complaints of the other girl, with a small, warm smile on her face. 

"....ugh and then Mr Seo was like- WOAH WHAT IS THAT," Jiwan had spied a figure of a clay cat, sitting on Sol's beside table, and immediately shot out her hand to get a closer look of it. Fast reflexes earnt Sol to quickly snatch it slightly before she could take it and then she proceeded to cover it with her hands. 

"HEY NO, SHOW ME, PLEEASSSEEEE. IT WAS SO COOL. WHY ARE YOU HIDING IT?...OH MY GOD, YOU MADE IT, YOU DEFINITELY MADE IT. YOON SOL, SHOW MEE. HOW DID YOU MAKE IT? CAN YOU TEACH ME? WHEN DID YOU LEARN HOW TO MAKE THIS TYPE OF STUFF? YOOOON SOOOLLLL," Jiwan started questioning. Sol slowly uncovered the cat she had made just the night before and slowly passed it to her, face flushed red due to being overwhelmed with the sudden outburst about her figure. 

"WOOOAAAHHHHHHHH," Jiwan repeated over and over again as she inspected the cat, amazed by the immense detail. She had no idea even after her two years of friendship that her best friend was this talented and could make these sort of things. 

---

"YOOOOOONN SSOOOOOLLLLLLLL," Jiwan screamed once spotting a familiar face in the locker area. Sol quickly covered her mouth with her hand, frowning, self conscious that everyone near them was starring at them with a questioning look on their faces. 

"Here..." she passed a figure to Jiwan, scared of what her friend would think of her newest creation. The girl had stayed up all night, trying to make it absolutely perfect. She heard Jiwan gasp, not expecting to receive it, just one day after she had pleaded Sol to make her something. 

"Awwwhhh, Yoon Sol, I LOVE IT." 

----

(okay, sorry this chapter is....)