Straight Cold Boy & Gay Nerd

This is the Longest chp I've written till now (2.2K+ words)

__________

Request by sleepykookoo04 aka Saanvi aka ME!

Jungkook is the popular, rude & StRaiGhT boy who flirts around with pretty girls (but didn't even have his first kiss yet) & Taehyung is the new transferee & a shy gay nerd who is in the same class as Jungkook and is bullied by Kang Sungho for being gay.

But what no one knows is that he is making Jungkook question his sexuality heavily.

Taehyung falls in love with Jungkook while Jungkook has an inner war about the weird feelings he's feeling towards Taehyung.

- Shy, Nerdy, Sub/ Top Taehyung (he's submissive in general but he ain't a sub in bed 🙂)

- Short tempered, Cold, flirty Bottom Jungkook

(FYI Jungkook is kind of a playboy who flirts around but he's NOT a fvckboy. Taehyung would be his first in everything & vice versa)

"Hey Jungkook did you come to know about the new boy that would be joining our class soon!", Jimin said gaining the attention of his bestfriend.

Jungkook who was busy flirting with a random girl who's name he doesn't even know turned to face Jimin.

"I'll talk to you later, baby", Jungkook smirked at her and lastly faced Jimin.

"What happened Jimin?", He asked.

"A new boy would be joining our class soon and rumours say that he's very pretty. Some people saw him near our principal's office and they've been talking about him all this time!", Jimin said excitedly.

"Why are you telling me this, Jimin!", Jungkook groaned.

"It's not like a pretty girl would be joining so I could hit on her!", He continued while rolling his eyes.

"Just thought about informing you", Jimin shrugged.

💕

"Good morning class. I'm here to present to you to your new classmate, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung please enter the class and introduce yourself", The teacher said as she gestured the new boy to come inside the class.

Taehyung came in with his head hung low and hands holding both the straps of his bag.

"G-Good Morning, everyone. I'm Kim Taehyung. Please take care of me", Taehyung stuttered as he lifted his head up and looked towards his new classmates.

His cheeks were already in a light shade of pink because everyone's gaze was on him and he didn't like getting much attention.

"Taehyung sit next to Jungkook. Jungkook please raise your hand up so Taehyung can recognize you", The teacher said to the boy who's head was down as he was basically sleeping on the desk.

It was nothing new for the teacher to witness Jungkook sleeping in her class. At first it bothered her but she has given up now.

Jungkook groaned as he lifted his hand up and Taehyung smiled a little as he got to know that he would be sitting close to the window. He noticed that the hand of the boy who's name was 'Jungkook' was filled with tattoos.

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook but as it was his first day in the school, he still didn't receive his books, yet.

"H-Hey, can you share your book with me? I don't have it today", Taehyung asked Jungkook who was still sleeping.