Siya POV

"Shit happens for a reason and I think with the blessing of Tank introducing me closer to my dreams happened for a reason" I sat on the apartment building stairway staring at the blank notepad trying to come up with some new lyrics for the song "Real MVP" thats due in 3 weeks "damn man! I goot so frustrated I threw the notepad across the hallway frustrated with everything. "Baby?, Renaye is walking towards me with her freshly arched eyebrow raised in concern "whats wrong baby?" nothing bae I'm just trying to come up with some new shit for the album and this writers block shit gettin' the best of me" I  put my head in my hands " awe baby Renaye hugged me rubbing my back trying to calm me down, "its okay just come on upstairs i got chinese , she lifts up the white plastic bag filled with two containers. So I got up dusting off my black leather joggers walking up the stairs behind Renaye starring at her her ass the entire time as she licking my lips wanting to make love to Renaye like i been waiting to do all day." hey babe I forgot to mention that Tank called me today looking for you he said that he been calling your phone all day but you aint been answering? wassup with that she asked flipping her blonde hair behind her shoulder placing the food on the counter taking the containers out the bag, "i aint have nothing to really talk about so what was the point of answering so i turned my phone off for a few hours i aint want to be bothered" I stood there in silence for a few seconds before Renaye walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me "baby stop stressing over this , you have an amazing talent and if I didnt believe in you then I wouldn't have moved from Cali to be here in New York with you she looked into Siya eyes and smiled and at that very moment I smiled brightly because she I have this beautiful amazing ass girlfriend telling me that she believes in me, "you just gave me a new idea for a song" oh really? Renaye said looking suprised" yea hold up, I ran into the room and grabbed my  laptop playing the beat me and Tank created and ran back to Renaye and started singing "You know its all yours aint nobody else baby you know its all yours your the real MVP to me you da winner you desrve some trophies you deserve some trophies in ya life baby" while singing to Renaye she began to smile I could tell she was loving the song I  came up with " baby that was amazing, Renaye said after I got done singing the entire song "No baby thank you , you inspired me you been holding me down when i was dead broke on my last dime and thats some trill shit I never seen so this love thing is my last time" i said to Renaye holding her by her waist and kisses her picking her up as naye wraps her legs around my waist tightly, "i been wanting you all day she whispered in my ear "Damn" I mumbled biting my lip she knew that shit turned me on so I carried her to our  bedroom laying her slowly on the bed and started kissing her lips down to her neck slowly sucking and biting on it while renaye grabbed both sides of my black sshirt  moaning softly in my ear "oh my god siya yass  renaye loved it when I did that shit, I could tell her pussy was getting wetter because she did this thing with her hips grinding it upward against my waistline that right there told me she wanted the dick bad! her nipples started peeping through her shirt so that was my cue to take them into my mouth so I slide her shirt up over her head unclipping her bra tasting each nipple swirling my tongue against them her moans was turning a nigga on it was something about her moan that just got me hype "Siya dont stop" i could hear her panting trying to catch her breath but she knew better not to call me out my name so I slide my hand up her dress caressing my thumb up and down her pussy through her silk thong and that shit was soaked which got me more hype cause it boosted my ego up knowing I had that kind of effect on renaye "oh my God yass" she was really loosing her mind know so i slide my index finger into her pussy instantly feeling her tense up I could feel how wet she was like damn I added another finger thrusting them in deep into her and she was going crazy off that shit.