You Know It's All Yours

So I get a phone call from Tank saying that he got me some studio time with somebody but he didnt tell me exactly who so I'm kinda hyped to see who it is, "Baby where are you going?" Renaye sat up from the bed with the sheets covering her chest "the studio bae I said getting up from the bed walking into the bathroom taking off my tank top leaving on my sports bra and boxers I turned around and watch her get up and wrap the blanket around her " You always wanna leave right after we get on good terms" she had so much irratation in her voice i knew shit was bound to pop off already "look I'm doing this shit for us aight I'm trying to take care of you but sitting around on my ass all day aint go get me or you no where" i said irritataed with the coversation already turning on the shower water making sure it was warm enough and before I could take off the rest of my shit off here Renaye come yelling and screaming "You know what fuck you Siya! Thats all you care about is the FUCKING STUDIO!!" i turned around heated ass shit from hearing what the fuck she just said to me " Yo FORREAL! if thats how the fuck you feel then dip shawty! real shit" i took off my sports bra and boxers and got my ass in the shower and 30 minutes later I got out the shower Renaye was gone and so was her suitcase, I pulled on a fresh pair of boxers and a sports bra and sat on the edge of the bed and laid back rubbing my hands down my face exhaling deeply "Un fucking believable yo" I just laid there for  a good 5 minutes before forcing myself to get up and threw on a fresh new outfit i bought lastnight put on my black swaude timberland boots and grabed my Pigeon snapback and walked out the house. About 40 minutes later I arrived at the studio and to my suprise i walked in on DJ Khaled and Tank remixing beats "Wassup lil mama" Tank hugged me and I turned around and dapped DJ Khaled "Wassgood Yungin" Yo when I say DJ Khaled is the best motherfucking MC out here hands down that shit aint no bluff he worked with multiple big time celebrites in the industry, Chris Brown , August Alsina , Jeremih , Nicki Minaj shit you name it and I was looking forward to working with him "so siya I hear that you been working hard on your album" yeah I nodded " I respect that real shit I saw so many wack ass MC's wanting to be big but you actually got bars shawty" that shit had my head blown all the way the fuck up for Khaled to tell me that I got bars had me smiling hard ass shit, "Yeah she do she got some serious talent man she just need to get her head on tight" he was right and I knew it , so much shit has been going on with me and Renaye shit been stressing me out like something serious and to be complete honest I miss her she been through everything with me and just to tell her to dip like tha had me feeling like shit, I sighed knowing how I fucked up so when i get home my mission was to call my baby and apologize to her thats when my thoughts got interrupted by Tank " so you ready?" I nodded before stepping into the studio  and closing the booth door and the beat started and i did what i did best.