Helping An Adepti (Xiao x Reader)

"Will you please stop moving and complaining... FOR FIVE MINUTES?"

(Y/N) asked the emo tofu lover as she put him beside the tree. Xiao was fighting the members of Fatui while he was on his way to the Wangshu Inn. Anemo fighting those Cryo and Electro holders? Yes, he might beat them all but his health reduces every time he uses his elemental burst. Gladly, she appeared behind Xiao on right time to shield him with her pyro shield from the Electro Cicin Mage that was about to attack him.

"I did not ask for your help and please stop helping me with my wounds. I'm an Adeptus and-" Xiao said angrily but (Y/N) cut him off as she pulled out her glowing gold rope and tied it around Xiao's wrist.

"What- Wait, I can't move! What did you do?!" Xiao exclaimed, looking at the (hair color) girl who is now healing his wounds. Surprisingly, he didn't felt any pain from it. Is it because of the weird golden rope?

"Don't worry, Mr. Tofu Lover. I just made your body feel numbed so that you can not move your body and you won't feel any pain." (Y/N) explained calmly and politely as she continued cleaning the wound. Xiao was about to talk but he couldn't, he looked at her confused like a puppy who was left alone in a desert by his owner and (Y/N) continued to talk.

"Ah, yes. I forgot you can not also talk. Now, if you please calm down, take a deep breath, just relax, and I will let you go." She carefully wrapped his wounded right arm with gauze and tied it but not too tight. "Of course, after I bandaged all of your wounds." (Y/N) stopped for a bit to look at Xiao and smiled until she went back to clean his wounds on his thigh.

Xiao already knows (Y/N) for a while. She is an outlander like Amber, and also a healer. She is known for saving a lot of people from accidents right away or unexpected fights like what happened to Xiao. Lastly, she is the older sister of Bennett. They are not blood-related, (Y/N)'s family adopted him after his parents left him. Bennett is kind of known for having bad luck while (Y/N), she is the opposite. She will get mad at someone who talks bad things behind Bennett because she treated him like her own real brother. (Note: If I'm in genshin, I would adopt him.)

"Well, it's done but you still have to be careful when you're going to stand up." She said as she slowly untied the golden rope from his wrist.

"I hate you so much," Xiao said, bluntly.

"Ouch, you didn't even say thank you." She fake sobbed. (Y/N) held her chest like she had a heart attack.

Xiao walked away from her until he felt intense pain from his right calve that made him fall on the ground. (Y/N) panicked and quickly ran towards Xiao to catch him. She was about to reach his arms until she stepped on a rock that made her trip and falling towards Xiao. The (hair color) haired girl was now on top of the Tofu Lover but how in the hell she fell on top of him? Well, Xiao quickly stood up and turned around to face (Y/N) but he didn't know she was already falling.

"Clumsy as ever." Xiao looked down at her with his smug face and that triggers her anger.

"Oh shut up you little tofu." (Y/N) pushed herself up with her arms and looked at the emo Adeptus.

"I helped you with your wounds and fight those stupid fat chewy hamburgers. You should be happy and I know your health decreases whenever you use your ultimate power. You know what? I'll just put you on my list to ignore. So, whenever I see you fighting some monsters or fat chewy peeps, I'll just pretend that I don't see a damn thing." (Y/N) finally stood up, took her things beside the tree, and just walked away from the emo Adeptus who was shocked by what she said.

Xiao stood up carefully and looked at the (hair color) haired girl walking away from him and almost disappearing from his sight. He sighed as he turned around and started walking towards the path for Washung Inn.

"I can not tell how much thankful I am when you save me. I am just not used to talking to a mere mortal like you but... Thank you. You're much different from the people I met..."

Xiao stopped in his tracks and looked up at the sky that is now sunset, showing the purple sky eating the orangish light. He lifted his hand and a small swirl of wind appears in his palms as he smiled, remembering the first he met you.

"Thank you for saving me and please... Take care of yourself, (Y/N)."

Art by otoruu_10

Art by otoruu_10