Beauty ✨ (Diluc x Chubby!Reader)

Back with another Diluc one shot! I just love this man so much and it's requested by my friend from discord :3

Ps. I really like writing long one shots, I hope you guys are fine with it. This is a chubby reader :3 Have fun reading!

!!WARNING!!
Swear
Bully
Anxiety
-----------

Your POV

Looking in the mirror, you can see my face is disgusted at myself. I couldn't wear the clothes that I love without getting bullied. Whenever I go outside, I can feel some people looking at me, stabbing me with their nasty and rude comments behind my back as I walk away from them.

Even though I get those rude words from them, there's only one person who can say those good things I deserve to hear. My best friend, Diluc. Oh, I love it when he treats me like I'm the best thing in the world... But it saddens me that I couldn't tell how much I love him.

"Y/N, you're spacing out again. Did someone said such things to you?"

Diluc sat beside me as he placed his elbow and rest his cheeks on his palm. We are at the tavern, and it was already nighttime. He was about to close the tavern in a few minutes.

"Well, you already know the answer, but I'm already used to it. So, no need to worry about it, and I'm fine." I lied. I lifted my glass to drink all of it and stood up to go home.

"Wait, let me walk you home. It's already nighttime." Diluc stood up to call Charles to say he'll be back in a bit, but if he didn't, he can close the tavern, and he followed me out.

Gladly, there are no people outside. The stores are already closed, and as for the cats and dogs, they are now following us to my house. I stopped and kneeled to pat them while Diluc was already walking away from me, but he stopped as soon as he noticed that I wasn't beside him. He turned around to find me petting the dogs. I looked up as he approached me and bent his knees, facing down the stray dog to pet.

Both of us are in front of my door. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at Diluc, "I'm here for you, okay? If you are having problems, just come inside my tavern or go to the Dawn Winery. Remember, I am your friend. Have a good night's sleep, (Y/n)." He walked away after he gave me a head pat. I was about to turn my doorknob until someone stopped me.

"Well, well, look at this piggy. Did you have fun with your date? Or I guess, he turned you down because you're fat. I think he can't carry you while walking out of the church if you two got married and might have a broken bone on your wedding day."

It's him, Pallad. He is one of the people that I don't want to help. I don't know why he keeps saying such things like that to me when I didn't do anything to him. It's not my fault that wolf bit his leg, and I told him not to ran away or else... well, he didn't listen to me and the reason is... I was fat. It doesn't make any sense right?

"Please, Pallad. I already told you to stop, and I already admit it's my fault that happened to you." I said as I turned around to look at his hideous face. I wonder why some girls ended up breaking up with him. Except for this one lady who also bullied me, Lady Elizabeth, one of the ladies who have an interest in Diluc and came from a noble family, but she's the number on the list. She only uses Pallad to kill some time or satisfy her needs because she loves Diluc. That's the reason why she hates me a lot because Diluc is closer than anyone else.

Pallad scoffed and made two steps to get near to me. He is now looking down at me as he crossed his arms. He was about to say something, but a flirty and not-so-attractive voice called his name.