Chapter one

"Luke where the fuck are the crisps I put on the table!" Lukes best friend and also flatmate Rosie screamed. She was very picky and only liked certain crisps so she was very annoyed by this. "ILL BUY YOU MORE GOD." Luke screamed from his room.

Rosie and Luke met in there first year at Birmingham university they were both studying music and hit it of instantly. To outsider they would think that the two friends where dating but the real thing was Luke was as straight as a circle and Rosie had a boyfriend studying near where she grew up so they barley saw one another.

Luke sat on his bed and loaded up kik to an unknown message.

Ashirwin: hey 👋🏻

Hemmo1996: um hey.

Ashirwin: sorry that was a bit forward lol

Ashirwin: helloo

'Hemmo1996 left the conversation.'

Ashirwin: :(

"Luke we need to go shopping." Rosie said looking at Luke as he walked out of his room with an unreadable expression.

Rosie checked her social media's as she sat down and opened kik to a message.

Rodgerson28: heyyy.

Lasvegas: hey.

Rodgerson28: what you up to.

Lasvegas: nothing about to go shopping with my friend hemmo. What about you.

Rodgerson: why don't you add him to the chat I'll add my friend aswell.

"Lu can I add you to a chat on kik with a person I've met." Luke blankly nodded as he sat and watched American horror story on Netflix.

'Lasvegas added hemmo1996'
'Rodgerson added ashirwin'

Ashirwin: Jessica who are these.

Lasvegas: hey.

Hemmo1996: not him again.

Ashiriwn: heyyy.

Rodgerson: guys this is my friend ash.

Lasvegas: hey ash im Rosie and this is hemmo

Hemmo1996: hey I'm hemmo call me Luke.

Ashiriwn: I like your name

Lasvegas: OMG HES BLUSHIIFNSHDK.

Hemmo1996: no I'm not.

Lasvegas: OMG HOW CUTE.

Ashirwin: awwwww.

Rodgerson28: Ashton stop staring at the screen like ur scaring me.

Ashiriwn: Luke ur adorable also are u a 60 year old pedophile cos I think that's of google.