Chapter 5

Hey sorry I haven't updated my week has been crazy full and I'm only getting free time now up to Friday so there won't be many updates this week.
But to make up for it this chapter has 4 surprises and it is gonna be over 2 days instead of one.
———————————————————————————
Luke woke up to the sound of his alarm as he checked his messages.

ashirwin: night lu we need to talk tomorrow?

Hemmo1996: sorry I just woke up but how about you meet me at the market in the town centre in about an hour?

Ashirirwin: of course then wanna hang with Jess I think she's invited Lewis over.

Hemmo1996: sure I wouldn't miss seeing you ;)

Ashiriwn: :)

Luke got out of bed and ran to his wardrobe and got a pair of skinny jeans out with a jacket and his favourite nirvana shirt and black converse.

He styled his quiff and said to Rosie as he grabbed his keys and said "Rosie, Lewis I'm going to meet ash I'll probably see you at there place later?" Lewis offered to drive him and he agreed as rosie decided to stay home.

"So Luke why are you meeting ash today?" Lewis asked as he already knew the answer but wanted to know if Luke knew. "I don't know I think he just wants to talk but it can't be bad because where going to his place to see you Rosie and Jessica later so I'm not worried I'm just nervous." He was shaking as Lewis pulled into the market as Luke hugged him and got out the car after bidding goodbye.

"Hey lu." Ashton said as he saw Luke and hugged him as Luke hugged back just as hard. "Want to go to the McDonald's round the corner?" Luke nodded and walked with Ashton as there hands brushed every so often and Luke felt a spark each time and so did Ashton.

They got there food and sat in the booth in the corner as Ashton spoke up. "Ok so I'm nervous as fuck to say this but I'm just going to but wouldyouliketogoonadatesometime?" Ashton said as Luke sent him a confused look as if to say repete it.
"Would you like to go on a date sometime." Luke smiled bigger than ever and nodded quickly and hugged Ashton.

They sat and laughed and decided to go back to Ashton's. They got in the car and Ashton put on the raidio as it said "breaking news!The prime minister has been assassinated Britain we urge you to stay inside and army will give supplies but if you now I'd suggest stacking up and going home instantly." They both turned pale and headed to Ashton's place. They got there and Rosie and Lewis where there along with Jessica and 2 other lads one had bright blue hair and the other was dark curly haired. They all hugged and sat on the couches.

Turns out it was Lewis friends Micheal and Callum and they heard the radio on the way to london and ended up here.

"What do we do we where told not to leave the house but there's not enough room for us all there's another bed but to be honest 2 people are either going to have to go buy matresses or sleep on the couch." Jessica explained quite calmly.
"Rosie and Lewis could have the extra ill sleep on the couch and Micheal and Callum will." Everyone agreed apart from Jessica and Ashton who said "Luke there's not enough room for you 3 all on the couches there way to small." Ashton offered his bed and Luke took it because he had developed a slight crush on the curly haired boy.

"Ok how much food is there because we could go get some." Micheal and Callum said as they checked Ashton and Jessica's fridge to find not a lot so they took off to get essentials.
Luke was biting his lip hoping that everyone would be ok.

About an hour later of everyone sitting in silence micheal and Callum returned back with many bags of food,drinks and things to keep everyone entertained and some essentials.