Chapter 7

Hey so it was jessisalarry birthday a few days ago so a big massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. She's my favourite person so I hope you all go check her out and send her lots of love. This chapter will be short cos I'm a bit busy at the moment.
——————————————————————————-

Luke woke up the next day with a huge hangover but a certain boy clinging to him so he smiled fondly and went to make breakfast for everyone. Ashton clung to the taller boy more as he got up and mumbled "don't go." Luke smiled and said "ash I'm making breakfast." Ashton opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Luke. They both got up and went to make breakfast. Luke got the pan and spatula for the pancakes and Ashton got the ingredients.

They made the pancakes mix and waited for the fist one to cook as Luke jumped on the counter as he listened to Ashton. "There's 7 so we need to make 14." Luke nodded as Ashton flipped it and walked over to him and placed his hands on either side of the counter. "Hey Luke you Luke cute today." Luke blushed and smiled as Ashton walked and placed the first pancake on a plate and prepared the second.

They finished all 14 and placed them on the table with some syrup,Nutella and honey along with some paracetamol and drinks. Luke walked to Jessica's room and walked in and said "Jess breakfast is ready." She mumbled a coming and he left the room to go wake Rosie and Tyler. "Rosie,Tyler breakfast is done." Tyler got out of bed and went to the table and Rosie slowly followed.

They all ended up at the table taking the medication for there hangovers as Micheal said "what are we gonna do today?" Callum pipped up and said "we should go out for dinner to celebrate." Everyone agreed to go to the Italian near the town centre at 7.

Luke got up and went to get ready as he pulled some boxers,socks a pair of skinny black jeans and a shirt that said "lol your not Jessica rogerson" he walked out of Ashtons room and saw everyone listening to Ashton as he spoke up and said "I'm starting to see a theme with your shirts ash." Jessica laughed at the shirt Luke was wearing as Ashton walked up to him and said "your just not getting the good ones." He linked there hands and went and sat on the sofa with everyone. "We should all go to the fair today and come back around 5 to get ready and go back to our houses." Rosie,Luke and Tyler would go to theres and Micheal would stay with Jessica and Ashton and Callum would stay with Rosie and Luke.

"I'm going on a date with Tyler today." Rosie said as everyone nodded and Micheal said "me and cal need to get some clothes because where gonna be hear a few days." Jessica said she would go with Micheal and Callum so Luke and Ashtons were going to the fair.  They all got there shoes on and got in there cars and drove to where they were going.

———————————————————————————
The next chapter will be longer and it will be the fair and what do you think ash and everyone where talking about when Luke was busy.

Comment cos I'm going to do a character ask in the next part then it will be chapter 8.

Stay safe and hope you enjoyed.

-r and j xx