Chapter Two Back Home

He ran some test on me as a hologram guy explained more things.
"Sam is only a fraction of what you are. She may not inherit all your powers. All we can do is wait," he told us.
"Can I go home yet?" I asked. Dad nodded his head as he turned off the hologram.
"Hold tight," he said as I grabbed his arm.

Flying is terrifying with my eyes open. But we make it back home in like five minutes. I was scared of what they would think of me now. Dad entered the house first as I followed. My brothers were on the couch but immediately stood up as did Mom.
"You're Superman and you didn't tell us?" Jonathan said as dad sighed.
"It was to protect you. At least until you were old enough to understand, and I suppose that is now," he said. I started to feel faint from my powers and everything that happened.
"I need to lie down," I said. Mom came right up to me.
"I can handle this Mom. I won't set any more fires I promise," I said as I rushed up the stairs.
"What's wrong with her?" Jordan said.
"Maybe her time of the month hit early," Jonathan muttered.
"I heard that! And no it's not Jonathan!" I hollered down the stairs.
Clark
"Nothing is wrong with your sister... she's just inherited some of my powers," I revealed.
"Some?" Jonathan asked. I nodded.
"I don't know for sure how many of my powers she will get. It's too early to tell."
"Is she going to be okay?" Jordan asked.
"Yes. But we need to keep an eye on her. Make sure she's alright. I don't think she should go to school for a few days."
"But dad we just started a new school. People will think she's the weird kid," Jonathan said. I knew he was right but there wasn't much I could do differently.
"I know Jonathan, but we can't have her have any incidents at school. Nobody can know I'm Superman."
"Could we get powers?" Jordan asked as I looked at him.
"Maybe. You have to promise me to tell either your mom or me if you feel any different. Promise?" I said as the twins nodded their heads.
"Good. No one can know about Sam. Or me."