Walls Falling Down

He leaves 2 days later. While he was here he spent time with Alex. He looked so cute playing with him. It's almost Alex's birthday. We wish Shea could be here but they need him. Max is going to be making a huge cake for the party. He let me design it but told me it had to be big so i drew a big cake and put what I wanted on it. I don't know why he wanted it to be big but he did. He has become very fond of Alex. Jessy has been working a lot so he is never home anymore. It has become quiet in the house and I've been reading more. Max is always with Alex so i have started having more time to myself.
"Max are you sure you don't want me to help with Alex?"
"Yes I'm sure."
"Okay. Just let me spend tomorrow with him."
"Okay. I can do that. Oh hey you got a letter in the mail. I didnt open it so it's on the counter in the kitchen."
"Okay I'll go read it." I walk into the kitchen and find the letter. I slowly open in and pull it out of the envelope. it says:
'Mrs.Allyssa,
We regret to inform you but your husband was killed in action. He took a bullet to the head and Instantly died-'
I couldn't read anymore i screamed and fell to the floor crying. Max heard me and ran into the kitchen hold Alex.
"Allyssa what's wrong?"
"He's dead! Shea was killed...."
"Oh shit. Umm let me go put down Alex and call Jessy."
"He's dead.........i....Max he's dead...." I'm crying uncontrollably and curled in a ball on the floor. "This cant be happening...."
"Allyssa just calm down."
"Shea......."
Max calls Jessy and Jessy gets home in 25 minutes. When he gets home I'm still on the floor crying.
"Allyssa....im sorry..."
"Jessy why did he die. Why is he gone?..."
"Because earth is a cruel please."
"I want him back....."
"I know...come here."
I get up and go over to him. He hugs me tightly.
"It's going to be okay..."
"He's gone...."
"It's know....i know"
For the next 3 days i dont come out of my room. I don't eat or drink anything. I cant. It hurts so much....i lost him....i never wanted to lose him...