19

"Is it safe to come in yet?" Kiri yells from outside the door. "I'm tired of walking in on yall fucking around, especially considering I won't be getting any for a while apparently" he says exasperated.

Bakugo laughs loudly "yes dude you can come in"

Izuku quickly washes his face and down Bakugo's back and ass and then helps him as they step out.

"You know I'm not stupid right? I know what just happened.." Kiri rolls his eyes as Izuku turns bright red

"I don't know what your talking about bro" he winks at him, snatches the towel and sits down with a wince.

Kiri noticed the wince and his jaw dropped. "No fucking way" he looks at Bakugo stunned

"Shut the fuck up" Bakugo growls

"HA! You mean to tell me you FINALLY let someone top you?" He busts out laughing

"Wait what?" Izukus eyes volly between the two "what is that supposed to mean?" He questions

"This man right here, has NEVER been topped. Not even by me" Kiri says with a smug grin

"I said shut the fuck UP" Bakugo yells irritated that he can't stand up to smack the shit out of him.

"No way.. there's no way. You never said anything!" He looks at Bakugo.

"I figured if I was gonna be your first then you should be mine too" he grumbles trying not to show how red his cheeks were.

Kiri snorts and throws a shirt at him "since when are you the romantic type?"

Izukus eyes get wide "you didn't have to kacchan.."

This time, Kiri's head whips towards Izuku. "Wait what did you just call him?"

"He remembers, Kiri, not everything. But enough." Bakugo butts in

"Oh my god I'm so glad, I was sworn to secrecy. I thought it was gonna eat Bakubro alive working with you every day and you not remembering him" he says

"Yeah yeah yeah ok that's enough. Can we just get Mina to wrap me up so I can go home?" Bakugo gripes

"Come on kacchan" he helps him off the bench and walks him back into the main bathroom where Mina was waiting with Gauze and medical tape.

A while later he was finally taped up and ready to go home.

"Be careful please, I've never seen Kiri panic the way he did. He thought he lost you" Mina whispers into Bakugo's ear and then kisses him chastely on the cheek. Bakugo gives her a somber nod.

"And you" she looks at Izuku "please make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, AGAIN" she gives Bakugo the side eye and then smiles and backs towards Kiri.

Kiri throws his arm around her "alright baby let's go finish what we started" he says in her ear with a grin

"Ohhh no sir, I think not!" She says brushing his hand off her shoulder

"Baby please nooo!" Kiri begs as he starts to follow her out "please! I'll do anything you want!"

She turns around and crosses her arms and looks him up and down "baby..." she coos as she walks up and rubs her hand down his face, rubbing her thumb across his bottom lip. His tongue slips out and he licks her finger as he puts her hands on her hips and groans.

"I have a vibrator that can do the same thing" she kisses him on the nose and walks out with as much attitude possible.

"I swear to fucking god I will break EVERYTHING that vibrates in the house!! Please baby I'm sorry!!" He yells and begs following her out

Bakugo snorts "don't worry Mina! I got you! We can go shopping together, I'm thinking about getting some new equipment to try out anyways!" He yells out as he looks at Izuku with a grin.

Mina pokes her head back in and makes a telephone motion with her hand "call me baby, we will make it a lunch date" and with that she blew a kiss and pranced out the door.

"Bakugo I swear to fucking god I will burry you if you become the reason I don't get laid" he points angrily at Bakugo and stomps out.

"I think he was serious kacchan" Izuku laughs

"I know damn well how serious he is" Bakugo grins and leans on the counter "and I'm gonna have a LOT of fun with it"