21

Izuku slowly stands up and helps Bakugo up and they walk to the bedroom hand in hand.

Once in the room Bakugo pulls Izuku close, slowly and gently kissing him "take everything off and wait for me on the bed" he whispers on his lips

Bakugo turns around and walks into his closet and digs around in a chest he has.

Izuku slowly takes his clothes off, slightly nervous but more than turned on, he knew Bakugo would take care of him no matter what. He lays down on his back and relaxes, after a few minutes Bakugo emerges from the closet with some lube "what is that for?" He asks quietly

"It's for your pleasure, don't worry you'll love it" Bakugo grins as he sits on the foot of the bed "now lay face down and ass hiked up"

Izuku sits up and scoots to the foot of the bed, giving Bakugo a long deep kiss and then turning around on his hands and knees so his ass is open for Bakugo's taking.

"You know how long I have wanted to have you like this?" Bakugo runs his hands up the back of Izukus thighs and onto his plump ass and squeezes, groaning loudly he leans down and teases his hole gently with his tongue as Izukus whole body shivers. "You like that huh?" He says with a grin

"Yes.. please.." Izuku while

Bakugo bites into his ass cheek garnering a loud moan from Izuku as he clutches the blanket.

"Are you ready to play baby?" He whispers to Izuku

"Y-yes please" he half stutters half moans out "just go easy.. it's my first time"he says nervously

"I'll make sure your ok my love"he whispers as he drops the cold lube down, circling his ass and gently pushes one finger in, ripping a moan from Izuku. He slowly works his finger in and out, letting Izuku adjust to the new feeling, before adding another finger "how's that baby?"

"God kacchan... you are everything.." Izuku whines

Bakugo reaches down and drips the lube onto himself and stroking slowly as he is still working Izukus tight ass "you ok for me to start?"

"Y-yeah I think so" he moans through gritted teeth

Bakugo slowly pulls his fingers out and circles Izukus asshole as he places his now slick length at Izukus entrance "relax lover, I'm not gonna hurt you" he says as he pulls Izuku up so his back is against his chest and his hand gingerly around his throat "at least not this time" he growls as he bites down on Izukus neck and slowly pushes himself in.

One of Izukus hands flys up into Bakugo's hair and the other finds his hip as he moans loudly and drops his head back onto Bakugo's shoulder.

Bakugo runs his hand down Izukus chest and down to his throbbing dick, spreading what lube was left on his hand onto the impressive length and stroking him. "Can I move now lover?" He whispers

"Please Kacchan.." Izuku begs

He slowly starts to thrust and moan heavily, his control ebbing. Tightening his grip on his neck, he growls "you know how bad I need you? Do you even comprehend the hell I have walked through for you.. I would give you anything and everything, just to keep you here in my bed... forever"

Bakugo speeds up not realizing it until he feels Izuku tapping on his arm.

"Baby slow down.. you are really big and idk how much more I can handle" he gasps through his moans.

" how about you take control for a bit and we can see what you like" Bakugo whispers as he pulls out

"Ahh.. are you sure?" Izuku asks

Bakugo slowly crawls onto the bed, careful to avoid his injuries, and lays on his back. Izuku watches, completely mesmerized, as Bakugo drips more lube onto his hard length, never breaking eye contact with him. He crooks his finger, beckoning Izuku to come closer.

Izuku slowly crawls up the bed and is instantly pulled into a passionate kiss. Bakugo reaches down and grabs the back of Izukus knee and pulls it over him so that he is straddling him "now you have full control of the speed and depth you want me to go" he says while pushing Izukus hips back so he is posed at his ass as soon as he's ready.

Izuku nods and sits up, reaching behind him and slowly pushing himself down onto Bakugo and placing a hand on his chest, moaning heavily. "God Kacchan you are so big.. but you feel so good..."

Bakugo's hands trail from Izukus chest down to his hips and slowly starts to rock him while circling his own hips until he found the right rhythm, making Izuku drop down with a hand on each side of Bakugo's head. He leans up and traps Izuku in a feral kiss, biting his lip and sucking roughly.

Izuku leans down and kisses down Bakugo's jaw and neck, biting into the sensitive skin between his neck and shoulder and sucking hard.

Bakugo slips his hand up Izukus back and into his hair, grabbing a tight handful "that's right baby, mark me... make sure everyone knows who I belong to" he says while grinding his hips harder.

"Kacchan I'm gonna cum.. touch me please.." Izuku moans as he sits up and braces one hand on the headboard and the other on Bakugo's chest.

Bakugo tightens his grip on Izukus hip, knowing damn well he was gonna leave a bruise, and wraps his hand around his cock and starts stroking him. Knowing he was getting close too, he slightly sped up, not enough to hurt him but enough to make sure he would feel it for a couple days "look at me baby, I wanna see your eyes when you cum by my hand, knowing no one will ever be able to do you like I can" he whispers.

Izukus eyes shoot open, locking with Bakugo's. "Come on baby right here" Bakugo says while opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out so that he could taste Izuku again, that sent him over the edge, they both came and shattered into bliss together, Izukus cum going straight into Bakugo's mouth and onto his face as he rolled his eyes back and laid his head back on the pillow and he gently continued to roll his hips, riding out his orgasm.

Izuku slowly lays down onto Bakugo's chest " I never thought... I never would've guessed... THAT is what it would be like" he pants

Bakugo nuzzles into his hair and starts drawing invisible swirling lines up and down Izukus back "is that a good thing?" He whispers into his hair.

Izuku looks up into Bakugo's worried eyes and sees how nervous he is "Kacchan... I wouldn't give you up for anything.. I love you" he whispers back.