12

Bakugo let out a huge breath that he didn't know he was holding, grabbed Izukus glass and stood up. He looks at Izuku again "I think I can do that deku"

Izuku laughs "why deku? Out of all things? I thought you liked the way I work?"

Bakugo steps between his legs and puts a hand on either side of the table so he can't get away "because you still have a few things to prove" he says a breath away and winks as he turns and walks back inside to get new drinks.

Izuku shakes his head as Bakugo prowls away. Deep in thought about everything he feels a hand run up his thigh and he jumps and looks over to see a drunk woman with too much makeup and clothes about 2 sizes too small getting way too close to his crotch. He quickly grabs her hand and tries to pull her away when he feels another woman at his back reach around and try to put her hands under his shirt.

"Oh come on tiger, let us makes you happy.." the blonde in front of him coos as the other woman tightens her grip on his chest.

"I-I-uh no thanks I'm good" he stutters as he tries to get away

Izuku scrambles to get their hands off of him and they keep saying nasty things they wanna do and he starts to back up and bumps into someone, he whirls around hoping like crazy that it's not another handsy woman. And he comes nose to nose with a very very pissed off bakugo.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He growls

"Ah nothing, I was just telling these two nice ladies that I was gonna head out..." Izuku mumbles and the woman take a step closer

"No baby don't leave! We were just getting started with the fun!!" They both whine loudly

Bakugo growls and his eyes dart from Izuku to the women closing in, he sees the outright panic on Izukus face and decides to make sure the woman get the point.

Using his free hand he slides it into his shirt just above his hipbone and pulls Izuku flush with him and leans his face down and growls "you're not going anywhere teddy bear.." then starts to suck on his earlobe and bites his neck

"A-ah Bakugo... what's going on?.."Izuku half moans half breathes out

"Just claiming what's mine.." he says just loud enough for the wide eyed women to hear, he felt Izuku melt into him and Pulling back just enough to lock eyes as he moves his hand up his side and to the back of his neck and pulls him in, locking him into a deep kiss. Izukus hands move up his chest as he nips at Bakugo's lip. He grinds into him slightly as the kiss gets more hot as they taste each other further, Bakugo groans before pulling away and looking behind Izuku at the wide eyed woman.

"Point made? Keep your hands the fuck off of him" he growls as the women all but run away.

Izuku pants and drops his head against Bakugo's chest "I don't even understand what just happened"

Bakugo closes his eyes and mentally kicks himself, he was gonna give him time to figure out what he wanted and now he's gone and crossed the line. Izuku was probably gonna quit now and he will loose the best secretary he's ever had and also the one and only person he has ever truely felt drawn to. "Shit.."he whispers "I'm sorry I stepped over the line... I get it, I told you I'd let you figure things out. If you don't want to work for me anymore I understand"

Bakugo puts his hands up showing he's not gonna push him any further and starts to take a step back, but is stopped when Izuku holds onto his shirt so he can't move, he was trembling, he looks up at Bakugo.

"I don't know what is going on with me, or where I stand, but I am not upset about what just happened. And I'm not leaving you" he says with the upmost sincerity.

Bakugo instantly wraps Izuku up with a hug and kisses the top of his head. "Thank you" he whispers

Once they separate he hands Izuku his drink and throws his back completely. And leans his forearms on the guardrail and looks out over the city trying to clear his head, emotions were not something that comes easy to Bakugo. But with Izuku he feels EVERYTHING, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that.

" listen, I'm gonna back off and let you feel things out, I know you've got a lot to think about" says Bakugo

"I appreciate that, I promise I'll let you know whatever conclusion I come to" Izuku responds while leaning on the rails and brushing his shoulder with Bakugo's.

They both stand there in silence watching the city. About ten minutes go by and bakugo bumps Izukus shoulder and says "hey let's head out. We have an early morning tomorrow" the. Stands up and turns to walk away.

"Good witfh mee.." he slurs and tries to stand up but his legs buckle and bakugo reaches out and grabs him just before he hits the ground.

"Shit!.. what the fuck!" Yells Bakugo trying to get a good grip on Izukus almost limp body. He reaches out to the glass barely in his hand and looks at the bottom and sees the remanence of white power. "Who the fuck!" He curses. And leans down to pick Izuku up princess style and starts stomping to the front door, stopping at one of the bouncers and chewing him a new asshole about his friend getting drugged.

While waiting for the valet to bring his truck back Izuku opened his eyes and looked up as Bakugo and reaches up and touches the side of his face gently "you confuse the shitz ou off me" he slurs before dozing back off