💫 Peace for the pair 💫

Ayo! Finally found some motivation for this book of oneshots. How long have I been gone?

*checks last posted* All right! A few months!

But im back! But just to let you know i've dropped out of the DSMP fandom so you will be expecting some Tiredtwt and others.

Also, make sure to check out my new book! I will be updating it every month!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ships: Gamerboy80 x Chazm

Prompt: A peaceful night after many sweaty games of bedwars.........cuddles and fluff arise. Eighty and Chaz resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep.

Warnings: fluff. I cried whilst reading some fluff.

================================================================================

After a whole day of grinding bedwars, Eighty and Chazm went back to the tiredtwt faction. After fumbling with the keys for a little bit, Chaz opened the door to the whole tiredtwt faction's shared house.

Chaz and Eighty placed their shoeson the floor. Sammy, who was sitting on the couch near the door, greeted them.

"Hello you two! Busy day? Sammy asked.

"Yup." replied Chaz. His hair was dirty and his clothes were wrinkled and his eyes drooped. Eighty, who was with him the whole time, was also in the same state.

"I'm gonna go to take a shower and go to sleep. Eighty said.

"Remember to wash your hair! We don't want any dirt on your bed! Sammy called.

The duo nodded and ran up the stairs to their room.

Eighty told Chaz that he would go and shower first. Chaz obliged.

When Eighty was done with washing his hair, he called Chaz, who was waiting in the bedroom to come in.

Chaz stripped and went into the bathroom just to find Eighty sat there, in the bathtub full of water.

Eighty beckoned Chaz into the tub as the latter went in and sat down. Letting the embrace of the warm soapy water cover his body feet up to the shoulder blades.

Eighty poured a handful of soap onto his hand before rubbing them, bubbles forming.

Eighty's hands found their way to Chaz's hair, scrubbing his locks of hair and massaging his scalp, trying to loosen the tight knots in Chaz's hair, Chaz leaning into his touch.

When he had finished washing his hair, Eighty started to wash his partner's body. Chaz purring softly.

Before long, the duo was out of the bathtub, drying off. Eighty slipping on a black shirt, some boxers and a pair of shorts. Chaz was cold after exiting the bath. He quickly snatched up one of Eighty's hoodies and slipped it on. Eighty was taller and bigger than Chaz, so it made sense that the hoodie that Chaz wore was big. Oversized to be exact. The hem of the hoodie reaching down to his thighs.

Chaz flushed a bright pink when he saw Eighty staring at him. When Eighty snapped out of his trance, he awkwardly faced the other way, blushing furiously.

Chaz hurriedly slipped on a pair of boxers and shorts and told Eighty that he was ready.

The duo then descend the flight with ease just as Sammy yelled to signify that dinner was ready. Eighty and Chaz found out that dinner was actually prepared by the DSMP.

Eighty's friend, Techno, had brought them some leftovers from a feast that the DSMP has for their 1st anniversary.

The tiredtwt chatted whilst eating the food. Purpled and Hannah having to explain the lore to Boomer.

After eating, the gang would usually head to the living room to talk and share new strats for bedwars. But because Chaz and Eighty were so tired, they told the rest that they would go to sleep first.

If your wondering if Chaz's hair is still wet, no. It dried.

Chaz flopped on the bed tired out by today's events. Eighty layed on the bed. He motioned for Chaz to come to him.

Chaz closed the lights and crawled over to where Eighty was laying.

Chaz demanded cuddles and Eighty only chuckled, wrapping his arms around the boy.

The smaller purred and nuzzled into Eighty's chest.

Eighty sighed and pulled Chaz closer.

And before long, the two were fast asleep.

===============================================================================

Week 1: Complete!

Im writing 1 prompt per week so stay tuned.

~Ash ;]  

(it was 169 reads when i checked lol)